Chapter 6

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The next morning

When Leeminho opened his eyes the first thing he saw was Shinhye's innocent face. He knew that she was in deep sleep.. Let out a sigh then he stared at her with a worried face and talked to himself. "Shinhye...our wedding is an accident...I didn't hate you... I really don't know what I'm going to do with you...I know your life depends on me ...But I have no words other than say sorry to you..I m sorry..I couldn't forget So ara...I still love her.. I don't want to hurt you.. So I'm going to avoid you as possible I can... sorry I can't accept you as my wife".

Before Shinhye got up from sleep... Lee Minho quickly got ready and went out of the room.. " Minho" Lee sung ryung stopped him..after hearing his eomma's voice he stopped right there and waited for his mother's words. She took a quick glance at his room before she turned and asked him
" Where are you going????... are you going to drink again.. Shinhye's life depends on you ... don't forget that...at least hereafter behave as a responsible husband... you know Jason is not here.. So you have to take responsibility for Lee industries " Lee sung ryung scolded him ..he obediently replied her as held his gaze low " I know eomma... tomorrow onwards I'll take care of lee industries... I'll behave as you said "she then let out a relief sigh and smiled back at him as hugged his son.

_________

When shinhye opened her eyes, Minho wasn't there she felt relieved to see his absence. She then hurriedly went to washroom knowing it was time to get ready for college. After she took her bath then fastly get ready for college.. She fastly went down the stairs. Lee sung ryung stopped and asked her " Shinhye... are you going to college...? " ah.. She softly said..." deh... " She smiled back at her and said " you can call me eomma". Shinhye nodded her head without any words.. " you got married yesterday only.... today are you going to college" she questioned her.. " deh eomma.. this is my final year ....my exams are nearing.. I have to study hard thats why" she replied. "did you have your breakfast ??" Mrs.Lee asked her " No eomma... it's getting late to college... have to go... I'll have my breakfast in college canteen" she replied. " No... I won't leave you until you have your breakfast " Mrs.Lee said as held her hand bring her to the dinning table. She made shinhye sit and serve the morning breakfast " now eat..." Mrs.Lee said as took her seat infront of her. Shinhye slowly started to eat after taking a quick glance at Mrs.Lee. ....Mrs. Lee rested her chin on her hand and watching Shinhye without blinking her eyes. Shinhye felt bit awkward and held her gaze low. "Did you talk with Minho ??" Mrs.Lee asked her. Hearing that she almost choked while eating. " Mmm eomma... he is very nice to me" Shinhye replied. Mrs.Lee smiled back at her and said." I know my son... Shinhye...... I know about you too Shinhye.... you love Minho...right" Shinhye held her head low without any words. Mrs.Lee continued " although it will take some time. Definitely one day he will change for you...wait for him" Shinhye slowly nodded her head. After a long silence Shinhye stood up and said " I finished my breakfast..eomma ... shall I go now" Mrs.Lee replied." How did you go to college... shall i ask my driver to send you to college. No eomma... My father send me my car... I'll go in it."Mrs.Lee nodded and smiled. Shinhye went out as halfwalk and half run. Seeing that Lee sung ryung let out a relief sigh and moved from there.

__________

When shinhye was about to entered into the classroom. Hyeri voice came from her backwards ..She ran towards Shinhye as called" stop ... Shinhye " she took a quick breath and asked her " Why did you come today?... I didn't expect you would come today... yesterday only you got married.." Shinhye closed Hyeri's mouth with her hands and sushed her... don't tell anyone that I got married " when Hyeri nodded her head Shinhye slowly took her hands back. Seeing that professor came they both took their seat. Professor started to take lesson.. Shinhye was deeply listening the class and took notes but Hyeri couldn't listen the class she want to know what happened in their first night. Hyeri slowly took a side glance at Shinhye then slightly leaned towards and asked her "Hey... Shinhye " she called softly " what... she asked her back. "Yesterday... what happened in your first night".Hyeri asked "Nothing" Shinhye replied.. "nothing happened" Hyeri said loudly.. it made everyone turned and watching her..professor said " Hyeri...out" ..she slowly stood up pouted her lips and took her books and got out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter