Chapter 12

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So ara don't cry... Minho oppa is yours...
You should be in the place where I'm now
Don't worry about me I won't come between the two of you."

Hearing that Minho heart ached for both of them. Still Minho hugging So ara, tears began to well up in his eyes. Shinhye started to walk slowly as she passed them. While passes them Minho fastly held her hand when she turned to him and pulled her hand Minho's grip tightened even more as he shooked his head like don't go.

Minho and Shinhye's gaze locked at each other.

Hyeri looked at them and asked Jason "What we were going to do next"?. Jason let out frustated sigh and said "Seems like there is no other option but to change how I was like before". Hyeri turned and looked at his face in surprise. Jason told her to " go... take Shinhye home safely" Jason said as staring at them hearing that Hyeri nodded her head and walked to Shinhye and said "What a surpraise??What are you doing here? " When she heard the Hyeri's voice Shinhye quickly took her hand out of his hand. Understand that situation Hyeri hold her hand and said" I will take you home".Shinhye took her hand and walked away without even looking back at him. Still hugging So ara he was watching them as his eyes filled with tears. Shinhye kept crying while going in the car. Hyeri didn't ask anything. When they reached home Shinhye said to Hyeri " I'll see you tomorrow " without saying anything she went inside the home. Seeing that Hyeri let out a sigh and walked away.


___________


After Jason got home he was waiting for Minho. When Minho came home, he went straight to the room but he couldn't find Shinhye there then he came out looking for her. He saw with surprise where his brother was waiting for him. Leaning against the wall outside, Jason stared at Minho, hyung what are you doing here? Did you see Shinhye? He asked him.
"Why are you looking for her? you already have an old girlfriend? Right."He asked a little arrogantly. what are you talking about
He asked him back. Give her to me. What?
I want her and give her to me. Did you know how much I love her. After I knew that she loved you I left here then only she could get you", Meanwhile Shinhye came down from terrace while they were talking She hided as she watched them talk. Now you have So ara, give Shinhye to me. I still love her.I still can't forget her. hyung ... She is my wife now " he raised his voice. So what you could not give her happiness I will give her the happiness she needs. I want to do all sorts of things for her. Coming a little closer I can make all parts of her body happy. His anger climbed to his head and he grabbed his shirt " She is my wife now how dare you to talk about my wife like this. I thought you have changed but you are still the same Jason. Jason smiled as took his hand from his shirt and said who said I have changed I'm still the same Jason. I want her ..She belongs to me...wait and see how I will take her from you . Hearing that Shinhye got shocked and she couldn't breath properly. Shinhye told herself.. Jason oppa you haven't changed you are still the same Jason oppa. Minho was stunned to hear him speak and then Jason smiled and walked away. When Jason walked away Jason told himself " I do this for your own good Minho . Don't get me wrong. Please forget So ara and accept Shinhye as your wife".


_________

Minho, Jason and Shinhye never talk when they see each other. Minho and Shinhye lived in the same room but without even looking at each other. Minho often remembered what Jason said." You can't give her happiness, give her to me I will make her happy".Before he came from office Shinhye fell asleep and the two of them never get a chance to talk. Jason was watchi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter