Chapter 11

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She slowly moved back a little straightened up and looked at the face. She got shocked and said "Jason oppa"...

"Are you alright" Jason asked and worried as he cupped her face and looked her from top to bottom to made sure she was fine. After he knew that she was alright. He then let out a relief sigh and started to scold her." I was scared ,What happened to you ?? why you are being like this? What would have happened to you if I had not seen you this time. ahhh?? Jason looked into her eyes and waiting for her answer but Shinhye looked at him without blinking and said" Jason oppa... you came back.."and started to cry and speak again "where did you go that day, if you hadn't gone that day.I would never have entered his life. It hurts. It hurts a lot.I don’t even think I’ll marry whom I loved , but it hurts me when he leave. You are the reason for that" she cried . He held her face and leaned her into his chest to consoled her."Don't cry... I know everything .. that's why I'm here. I'll fix everything."Shinhye couldn't suppress her tears and kept crying. After a while he said "everything will be fine... let's go home" Jason said as took her into his car.

___________


Jason and Shinhye came home in the car. Hearing the car sound Lee sung ryung said to herself "They arrived" then came to see Minho and Shinhye. But she got shocked after she saw Jason and Shinhye. Mrs Lee asked Jason "When did you came to Seoul.??. you didn't even call me. How did you meet Shinhye? She went to meet Minho" She wondered " how she would come home with you". Jason and Shinhye bowed infront of her then Shinhye stood silent Jason said" eomma don't think too much... you will come to know let's go inside" He said as took everyone inside the home. Mrs.Lee asked " had you both have your dinner or I should prepare anything for you but Shinhye replied "I am not hungry eomma.. I feel sleepy " She then went to her room. " I feel so tired... I'm going to take rest let's talk tomorrow " he said and went to his room. Seeing that..She sighed said to herself "I have no idea what is going on"Minho came home late seeing that Mrs.Lee asked" Did you eat?" " deh eomma... "he replied as his kept his gaze low." Ok. go to sleep" she said to Minho. Minho bowed before went to his room. Seeing that she said to herself " Minho ...you're grown up now. What more can I say.. hereafter I won't interfere in your decision ".


----------


The next morning Shinhye, Minho and Mrs.Lee was sat down for breakfast and then Jason came from his room. Seeing that Minho shocked and got up and said "hyung...When did you come??" Jason replied " I arrived yesterday itself and you don't even know that I'm home so you're that busy you don't need to stand up sit and eat" Minho thought he had to ask his brother a lot of questions like where you went that day? Why you disappeared on that day? He wanted to know the reason but could not ask any questions at the time because of situation he was facing now. Minho was affectionate to his brother so he obeyed his words. Without saying a word Jason sat down next to his mother and started eating. There was a silence. While eating Jason took a look at Shinhye and Minho who sat infront of him and eating silently. Jason then started to talk" I have met our family friend kim hyung joong he invited me to his daughter's wedding party tonight .I'm little busy today. So... "Jason said as gave him an invitation and told him that you and Shinhye go to the party instead of me. After hearing that both Minho and Shinhye looked at each other. Jason and Mrs.Lee understood that the two had no intention of going to the party. Jason continued "You know very well that he is our dad’s closest friend and business partner too, I'm little busy today so dont forget to attend the party." After that he left as he said "I had to do an important work "

_____________


In front of Hyeri's house Jason was waiting for her as he leaned on his car. When she slowly opened the gate and came out and looked at him and said" Minho ... What are you doing here?? " She approached him as creased her brows." You still don't know who I am" Jason asked her back . She thought for a while and blinked her eyes in surprise and said in suspicious tone " Jason..... you are Jason right". "I'm surprised It took you so long to figure this out" Jason laughed. She happily asked "When did you come back?".Jason replied Hyeri "Let it be.... I told you what to do before I left here and what you were doing ?"and asked " yah..I tried as hard as I could do.. Minho and Shinhye was about to start a new life... After So ara came everything was turned upside down... What should I do now??" She told him.
Jason asked Hyeri to help him put them both together. " Let's go to meet So ara" He said. She asked him back" Now?" "Yes ... now..." he replied sternly. Jason got into the car without expecting any response from her and Hyeri sighed and followed him obediently she knew that he was adamant.

___________


While driving, Jason called So ara... and said " So ara... I'm Minho's brother Jason.I want to talk to you about Minho..Don't forget to come to the address I sent..." He said. When she put down the phone. She creased her brows and wondered what it would be. In half an hour Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter