Chapter 1

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oppa ..can I ask you something..Its really important " So ara asked Minho.

Minho dropped the file on the office table then he took the seat on couch beside So ara, wrapped his hands around her shoulder bringing closer to him , held her gaze " sure... You can ask anything.... What do you want to ask? " hmm " Minho asked her.

So ara looked into his eyes then kept his gaze low " Oppa ...I have got an offer for modelling from U.S" So ara said to him.' " OK...how many days you have to stay there? " Minho asked her.." Oppa its a one year contract' she replied. She felt Minho's hands loosened around her and he stood up immediately.

"No " Minho rejected instantly, "I will not let you go, you are not going anywhere "said Minho angrily at So ara.

"Minho Oppa ... Please ...just one year I will be back soon after I finished my modeling in U.S...you already know that...it's my dream to become a famous model... Its a great opportunity.. I don't want to miss this chance....please say yes...oppa" So ara pleaded him with puppy eyes.

Seeing her pout, Minho gaze softened and let out a helpless sigh, he moved a step forward and lifted his hands and caressed her cheek, looked into her eyes and said " OK fine...but one condition..you have to promise me that after you came back, we will get permission from our both parents and get married as soon as possible " Minho said softly..

So ara couldn't contain her happiness ,she threw herself at him and kissed all over his face , he almost fell on the floor." OK oppa I promise..wait for me." So ara said happily. "So ara, this is office ...you should control yourself" Minho whispered into her ear and laughed softly while wrapping his hands around her." OK oppa...I have to prepare for the project ...See you later" she happily said then stepped out from his office.

Minho thoughts:- So ra is my girlfriend since studying in college. Now Im CEO of Lee corporation. She is always with me in every ups and down in my life. She is my life .I want to live my life with her. For five years she didn't ask anything from me. For the first time she asked me for one year time to fulfill her wish. She has been waiting for me all these years and rejecting many marriage proposal against her parents will... because of me. She sacrificed many things for me. Now it's my turn to do something for her.

----------------------------

 

Lee sung ryung taking a deep breath after hung up the call from the private investigator. After about 30 minutes, she heard someone knocking at the door. " come in " she said. Lee sung ryung deeply in thought about her two sons Jason and Leeminho.They're twins, although they're look alike their personalities are different. The elder one name is Jason, he is a playboy, selfish, cold and cruel and the younger one name is Leeminho. He is kindhearted, outgoing, caring and lovable. After her husband passed away, Its really very hard for her to raise her children. She couldn't control her elder son Jason because he always brings problems to home. Lee sung ryung arranged private investigator to check on both leeminho and Jason. Private investigator placed all photos on the table in front of Lee sung ryung, Most of the photos was Jason with so many girls. and there are few photos ,it was leeminho with only so ara, she knew that leeminho is different from Jason, he only loves So ara.. Once he finished his business administration in college. He immediately took in charge as CEO of Lee corporation to help his mother, he is a respectful and obedient son.until now Leeminho didn't even once talked against his mother. He always took his mother's word as an order.

Lee sung ryung was massaging her forehead while taking look at the photos she then cleared and looked up at the private investigator and asked him" How long he has been like this" past 3 months mam " he replied without any reaction. After hearing that she let out a frustrated sigh and said" you may go now " .the private investigator bowed respectively before stepped out from her room.

She is not worried about Leeminho, all she was worried about her elder son Jason. She wants to talk to him before its getting serious. She thought marriage is the only way to change Jason's behavior , if he has family means he will become responsible for his wife.So she decided marriage is the only solution for Jason.

------------------

After two weeks

"Yoboseyo"

" Yah hyeri ..where are you? I'm waiting outside the shopping mall for an half an hour.are you coming or not? " Shinhye shouted. "Sorry shin ..something came up..I'm on the way..wait for me" hyeri replied on her phone." Ok come soon " shinhye said and sighed deeply while hung up the call.

Shinhye saw an expensive car passed by her and stopped infront of shopping mall. A middle aged woman stepped out from the car and walked towards the mall.Shinhye felt something wrong with the women. She couldn't walk properly, her face was pale, within a fraction of second that middle aged woman pressed her hands against her chest fell down and passed out.

 

Shinhye shocked and ran towards her and squatted down and lifted her head up placed her head on her lap. Shinhye didn't know what to do .She patted her cheek and aShinhyere you ok mam.." When she didn't get any reply she became nervous and shifted her gaze around her to call for help. Suddenly she heard a voice from her behind its look like her driver" mam what happened " driver shouted while ran towards her.Shinhye said" She passed out a while ago. We should take her to the hospital immediately, help her to take to the hospital " shinhye asked him .With the help of the driver, shinhye took her into the car and asked the driver to drove the car to the hospital while taking the seat beside her. On the way to the hospital ,shinhye looked at the middle aged woman ,her gaze softened and thought " she must be around my mother's age "

When they reached to the hospital, that woman was taken to the emergency ward Meanwhile shinhye came to know that the middle aged woman name was Lee sung ryung, MD of Lee corporation while the driver giving the details to the hospital administration office.The driver asked shinhye to takecare of her for a while because he wants to call her son leeminho. Taking a deep breath, she sat on the chair outside the emergency ward.

---------------

 

" Oppa I can't call you frequently...I will be busy for 1 year but I'm sure I'll call you everyday without fail" so ara said to Minho as she hugged him tightly in the airport.

Minho pulled slightly away from her and caressed her cheek and said "I allowed you because ,this is the first time you asked me something for yourself, I don't know how could I be without you for 1 year... I will miss you...After this contract ...I won't allow you anywhere to go.... Come soon as soon as finished your contract..and one important thing ,dont drink with guys ... Don't go outing with guys, eat at times, call me whenever you find time... take care""Minho said as he kissed her forehead with slight smile.

" Ok Oppa I will do what you have said....and don't flirt with girls .I know you won't do that. If you did I will kill you, take care oppa" So ara said as she kissed his cheek and waving her hands towards him and walk away. Minho watching her back until she disappearing from his eyesight. He then sighed deeply and moved out from there.

Minho was returning to the office after sendoff So ara from the airport. He got a call from his driver." Yoboseyo" Minho said " seon-saeng-nim... Mam is not well ,she passed out a while ago. I admitted her in CNC hospital." Wh ...what.".. Minho face turned into serious and stopped his car after hearing that. His heartbeat started to beat fast."How is her condition now? " Minho asked in serious tone. " I really don't know seon-saeng-nim, your family doctor wants to talk to you.. " driver said and passed the phone to his family doctor." Yoboseyo... Leeminho your mother's condition is critical now seems like Myocardial infarction... I think its second attack.she needs an immediate surgery so that's why I want to talk to you"Doctor said." Doctor...do the operation immediately... I will come as soon as possible" Minho said and hung up the call and raised the car speed and scolded his brother Jason " It must be him... He always make eomma worried."

-----------

After about an hour, doctor came out from the operation room. Seeing that,suddenly shinhye stood up and asked the doctor " Is she okay "." Yeah..she is okay...its Myocardial infarction. We did a surgery to remove the blockages..and the operation was success "doctor replied to her " thank you doctor " shinhye said and let out a relief sigh "can I see her now" she asked doctor." Yes you can" doctor replied then moved out from there..

Shinhye slowly opened the door and stepped inside the room and walked towards Lee sung ryung who are laid lifelessly on the bed. Seeing her pale face face, her gaze softened and thought she must be worried about something ... Lee sung ryung slowly opened her eyes and looked up at shinhye who was standing beside her bed in deep thought " Who are you" Lee sung ryung asked her in confusional gaze. Shinhye startled by her voice and said " I..I am Park shinhye... Mam I saw you passed out infront of the shopping mall... So I helped you to admit the hospital . Are you feeling okay now" shinhye asked her concernly." Yes I m okay" lee sung ryung replied her as she was in deep thought. Shinhye's Pretty innocent face and her concerned words make her warm and comfortable.. She thought shinhye is the perfect girl for his son Jason. She believed that she can change her son's character. "Are you studying? " she asked shinhye further to know about her." Yes mam..I'm studying final year business administration in Seoul university "Shinhye replied her. "What is your father" ? Lee sung ryung asked her further. My father name is Choi jung woo.. he is MD of park industries." She replied again. " Oh I see" Lee sung ryung said.Meanwhile Minho's secretary came and asked her " are you okay mam" " yes..I'm fine" she replied and asked him" where is Minho" " seon-saeng-nim is outside talking with doctor about your health condition" leesungryung and shinhye turned to the glass window there Leeminho was talking with the doctor but shinhye could only see his back. Shinhye's phone started to ringing she took her phone out from wallet and saw the name hyeri and 10 missed calls, " oh I totally forgot " she said to herself. Suddenly she took leesungryung's hand "mam.. You seems like worried about something ,everything will be alright in future ...trust me .., take care of your health , and stay healthy , I have to go now" shinhye said with soft smile. Leesungryung smiled back at her and nodded her head and said" OK"... Shinhye then attended the phone call and was talking while stepped out from the room. She didn't noticed outside Minho was talking with doctor. Minho turned to her but he couldn't see her face and he creased his brows and thought " who is she, she came from my mother's room. He then diverted his attention back to the doctor." Dont make her worry, dont say any shocking news to her , It will make more complication to her health condition ,you should take care of her because its the second time, if this happened again ,anything will happen ,which means we won't have chance to save her nextime" doctor said to Minho." I will take care of her doctor" Minho replied with deep sigh thinking about Jason.

Meanwhile, leesungryung asked secretary Chan ," did you see the girl who was talking with me now? " yes mam " he replied. " Her name is park shinhye studying business administration final year in Seoul university.I need every details about her within two days" she ordered him " yeah sure mam I will get all the details.

" Minho slowly opened the door and walked towards his eomma, she felt his face is full of fear, and worries, he then sat beside her on the bed and took her hand in his and gave a soft squeeze " eomma how many times I told you to take regular health check ups. Now see what happened" Minho asked her with worried tone." May be its time to meet your father" she replied with smile," eomma don't bluff like this, " he turned his face other side. " It must be Jason, right... He always make you worry" he said angrily. Taking a deep breath Lee sung Ryung said" I have found a solution for him." " what" he asked her in confusional gaze." Marriage is the only solution for him" she said and continues " did you see the girl who saved me ? Her name is Parkshinhye ,She was here awhile ago, when you were talking to the doctor. I think she is the one who can able to change jason." She said. " Minho recalled her but that time he couldn't see her face. He then sighed again and said " OK eomma ...you take rest first... We will talk about it later"

--------------

At early morning Shinhye was walking on the road mindlessly while enjoying cold breeze blows against her face as she looked at the roadside flower shop on other side. Something caught her attention, she then stopped walking and starring at the flower shop. A black sports car stopped in front of the flower shop. A tall man stepped out from expensive sports car went to the flower shop . She said to herself " He must be rich" she could only see his back.She tilted her head and tried to see his face before she could see, he went inside and disappeared from her sight . she wants to move from there but something held her back.

 

After waited for 10 minutes., Shinhye sighed deeply was about to walk but stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter