Chapter 2

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At early morning Mrs.park entered into Shinhye's room to talk about her engagement with Jason. When she walked to Shinhye and stood beside her bed. She then closely looked at Shinhye who was still in deep sleep. Mrs.park felt an uneasy feeling creep inside her after seeing her daughter's pale face. When Mrs. Park took a closer look at her again. She noticed that Shinhye's brows creased and her head shook slightly like she was feared of something and beads of sweat was forming on her forehead.

 

Jason's deep dangerous voice echoed in Shinhye's dreams "even if you have boyfriend, even if you slept with your boyfriend... I don't care, you are mine, no one could stop this marriage'.

 

Shinhye softly mumbled in her dreams" No...No" as she shook her head while her lips were trembling in fear.

 

"Aaaa...hh" Shinhye let out a loud gasp as she quickly sat up on bed ,still breathing heavily. She pressed her hand against her neck she still felt his tightened grip around her neck. Now all she can see is Jason's deep darkened angry face.

 

After seeing her like that, Mrs.Park worried and quickly sat beside her and comfortably wrapped her hands around her and asked " What happened Shinhye?.. Did you have a nightmare. ???" Shinhye got back to her senses after hearing her eomma's concerned voice. Shinhye slowly turned to Mrs.park as her eyes were filled with tears.she then hugged her eomma tightly and cried loudly and said in between her sobs.

 

" eomma...eomma..I'm scared....Please save me . ...he is going to kill me..." She begged as she shook her eomma's shoulder.

 

After seeing her daughter begging like that, Mrs.Park hugged her and her eyes also welled with tears. She said helplessly " Shinhye ..you already knew that , if your father once decided, he won't change his decision. We can't oppose your appa's decision..Nothing in our hands now. I trust in you... You can change him". She said as hugged her and her back softly. .." I'm sorry ...Shinhye.... " Mrs.park said to herself and she felt very bad for her helplessness because she couldn't help to her daughter.

 

---------------------------

 

After class ended... Shinhye took her bag and slowly walked towards the university gate. When she stepped outside the university compound. Hyeri saw her back.

" Shinhye..." Hyeri called her from behind. Shinhye didnt buy anywords into her ears. She was still mindlessly walking along the road as she was in deep thought and stared at the way.

" What's wrong with this girl? " Hyeri said to herself and ran towards her and shook her shoulder as she stood behind her back. " Yah....Shinhye ..." She shouted at her.

" Aaah" she gasped loudly and pressed against her heaving chest and turned to her" yah...Hyeri..you startled me" Shinhye raised her voice to Hyeri as she still in shocking gaze.

" You usually take bus to home...Now why are you going by walk to home." Hyeri questioned her.

Letting out a deep sigh Shinhye said " Today I feel like, take a walk to home" after hearing her words Hyeri sensed something was wrong in her, she then gave a suspicious gaze at her. It made Shinhye awkward to face her and averted her gaze.

Seeing that " OK fine...I'll also walk with you" Hyeri said as her gaze still fixed at her. " Yah .... Your driver is waiting for you.... You go I'll take care of myself " Shinhye tried to convince her because she doesn't want to know anyone about her marriage and more importantly she wants to be alone now. She doesn't want to make her worry who was always caring about her.

Without gave her a chance to protest Hyeri walked to the driver and said " Ahjussi....you go... I'll go home by walk...Tell eomma that I will be late"

" Arasso.... Agasshi" driver replied as nodded his head and drove away.

 

" OK ..let's go" Hyeri said to Shinhye as held her hand. They both started to walk hand in hand on their way silently. Taking a side way glance at Shinhye "Can I ask you something?" Hyeri broke the silence first. " yes ..you can.." Shinhye replied. " You behave different lately...you didn't talk much..you are avoiding our friends and chose to be alone..tell me..,what's wrong with you? ...Are you hiding anything from me?"

 

" Ah...Ani...you are my bestfriend why should I hiding anything from .." Shinhye voice was cut off in mid sentence when she saw a familiar figure who was tucked his hands in pant pocket and leaned his back against the car. Seeing that she completely frozed, His gaze, for a moment, she doubted, "Is this Minho???? Or Jason?????

 

Shinhye's eyes were locked at the man who was now walking towards shinhye, Hyeri felt Shinhye's grip tightened even more than before. She then looked up at shinhye in confusional gaze and followed her gaze. Hyeri saw a handsome man came towards them. Her jaw dropped instantly while seeing his handsome face. His strong perfume confirmed that its Jason.

 

After knew that it was Jason...Shinhye slowly stepped backwards and hiding herself behind hyeri as her shocking widened eyes still locked at Jason's gaze.. Hyeri was confused about her strange behaviour. Lots of questions arised in Hyeri's mind as her eyes fixed at the man. Jason stopped infront of them as he noticed how Shinhye frightened and hiding herself behind someone.

 

Jason let out a deep sigh before a stepped forward and held Shinhye's hand who was still hiding behind Hyeri. Without waiting for a second, " come ...let's go..." He said as dragged her towards the car." Hey.... Who are you ???...How dare you held my friend's hand...? Hyeri stopped him and yanking his hand away from Shinhye's hand forcefully.

 

Letting out a frustrated sigh..,Jason run his hands through his hair and asked her back. " Who are you?

"I'm her best friend" Hyeri replied.

" Best friend " he chuckled and continued......" Your best friend., Didn't tell you that who I'm...? Don't tell anybody that you're her best friend...They will laugh at you "

 

His every words and his teasing tone irritated Hyeri more." Will you please stop your nonsense talk and answer me ...Who are you?" She asked him angrily.

 

" I'm Jason and the most important Im her fiance...we are getting married next month...I have every rights to held her hand" Jason said sternly.

 

After hearing that, Hyeri's eyes grew widened and her shocking gaze slowly shifted from Jason to Shinhye who was standing silently beside Jason. " Is that true..Shinhye??? " Hyeri asked her hoping that she will say no.. But Shinhye held her gaze low and nodded her head slightly. Letting out a deep sigh. Hyeri glared at Shinhye. Afterthat her gaze slowly softened when she thinking about how she frightened when she saw him a while ago.There must be be a reason if she hiding anything from me. But one thing hyeri was sure that shinhye doesn't like him.

 

Without waiting for her permission Jason held her hand again and dragged her towards the car." Wait " Hyeri stopped him again. "Now ...what" he stopped and turned to her and asked her in irritated tone. Hyeri almost judged him that he is not a perfect man for Shinhye. She definitely won't allow Shinhye to go with him... What if he did anything wrong to her. She then moved towards Shinhye and held her and said " May be ...she is your fiancee..I'm her best friend...Wherever she goes...I will also go with her" It makes him even more angry.

 

" You are her tail or what???? He asked her angrily .He then leaned slightly towards hyeri's face it makes her awkward and he continued " You said ...whereever she goes...you will also go with her right??? hmmmm after we got married ...as my wife...she will go with me to my house which means you will also tail with her..right??? Like buy one get one free... " I have no objection... He laughed at hyeri's nervous reaction... He then raised his brows and asked her again" Are you still want to come with us???

 

Hyeri was shocked while hearing his words..... Her lips parted as her gaze fixed at him...But Shinhye was'nt shocked..she already knew that he can go worse than this. Shinhye doesn't want hyeri involve in her problem. Taking a deep breath, Shinhye slowly took hyeri's hand from hers and said " Hyeri.... Please go...I will take care of myself.... I promise I'll explain everything to you tomorrow.... Now you go" " But Shinhye... " Hyeri wants to protest " please" Shinhye's voice cut her off.

 

After that Jason and Shinhye both climbed inside the car and drove away left hyeri dumbfounded. Seeing the car slowly disappearing from her sight.she kicked her foot on the ground in anger and said to herself." What kind of man he is!!!"

 

--------++++++--------

 

"Is this pub???" Shinhye thought while entering into pub with Jason.. This is the first time she came here like this kind of place. She only saw pub in movies.

 

While entering into the pub ,Jason wrapped his hands around Shinhye's shoulder. But Shinhye slowly took off his hands from her shoulder and made distance between them. He then smiled softly and reached out held her hand tightly and pulled her closely to him.

 

They both seated ." Wait I'll just come" Jason said to shinhye and left her alone. She nodded her head slowly. While waiting for him...She took a glance around there...the colourfull lights..The dress of every girls shows their cleavage. It makes her awkward..There were so many girls enjoying their drinks with their boyfriends. Everyone were flirting and kissing with their pair. She definitely doesn't like this place. She wants to leave this place as soon as possible.When they looked at her differently ..it makes her more awkward. She looked down at her clothes and she knows this kind of clothes not suitable for this place. She mumbled herself" god...please get me out this place".

 

Meanwhile Jason came with holding two glass of beer in his hands. " here... Have it..." he placed a glass of beer in front of Shinhye and took a seat beside her " Jasonshi I don't drink " she replied . Jason raised his brows and asked " You don't drink.... How can you live your life with me without drink.... I live in this..." He said as take a sip of beer. He didn't compel her to drink. When he looked straight into her eyes. He felt she is different in every way from every girls he knew. Her calmness, Her innocent beautiful angelic face, Her behaviour and her everything impressed him a lot.

When he was in deep thought " Oppa... you are here..." A girl's voice shook off from his deep thought.

He looked up to see the owner of the voice and let out a frustrated sigh after knowing that it's Uee...who was standing beside him with a flirtatious smile as she holding a glass of wine in her hand.

 

" Oppa...are you surprised to see me here?" She said as leaned against his lips and tried to kiss him..But he turned to other side to avoid the kiss and he then looked Shinhye straight into her eyes ..It was obvious in her face how she was uncomfortable in this whole situation.

 

Uee creased her brows in confusion and asked him "Oppa...why are you avoiding me?..... Last time... After we had fun...you left me without saying anything....what's wrong with you oppa " .

 

Shinhye's heart started to beat fast after hearing that...she is not a child...she knows what she meant.

Jason didn't know, how to handle this situation now.... His gaze strongly fixed at Shinhye and for the first time in his life he was worried that what Shinhye will think about him.

Uee Gaze slowly shifted from Jason to Shinhye. She knitted her brows and asked him " Oppa ...who is she?"

Without waiting for a second " She is my fiancee " he answered like he owns her as he looked straight into her eyes.

 

Shinhye bit her lower lips and doesn't know how to react when Uee glared at her. Uee then pretended to smile and extended her hands to Shinhye to shake her." Hai...Im Uee...Nice to meet you ...Miss ????? " Uee said as expected her name. " Shinhye " she completed her words and took her hand and greeted her back " Nice to meet you too"

 

"Why don't you have drink... Its my treat " she said as gave a glass of wine to her." Sorry Uee shi I don't drink" Shinhye replied. But Uee compelled her as she brought a glass of wine to her lips. Shinhye started to protest.Seeing thatJason stood up from his seat and held Uee's hand " Can't you hear....What she said ...she don't drink ...why are you compelling her... I know what's your motive ...Don't dare to touch her...If you did...I'll make you regret for you actions" he shouted at Uee. His deep dangerous voice frightened both girls. When his grip tightened around Uee's hand and she winced in pain and accidentally poured a glass of wine on Shinhye's blouse Immediately jason took a tiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter