Chapter 3

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dinner is ready" Lee sung ryung called both Jason and Minho...

 

"'I'm coming.... Eomma". Jason and Minho's voice was echoed from upstairs.

 

After about 5 minutes, Jason and Minho both came from upstairs, while they stepped down beside one another from the stairs, Lee sung ryung eyes locked at her both sons with a wide smile and thought" How handsome they are! ...like their appa'.

 

Meanwhile, ahjumma came out from the kitchen and placed all the foods on the dinning table. Jason and Minho both took a seat in front of their eomma.

 

" Ahjumma... Today you can go home early... I want to serve food myself to my sons" Lee sung ryung said happily. Ahjumma nodded her head before she walk away from there.

 

" Eomma...Now I felt so hungry... I Think I'm not going to leave any food for you."Minho said as rubbed his stomach.

 

" Me too..eomma" Jason said as let out a soft smile at his eomma...

 

'" There's plenty of food here eat how much you want" Lee sung ryung said as put meat and cooked vegetables on both sons plate....She also joined with her sons .While eating, Lee sung ryung gaze slowly shifted from Minho to Jason, she then immersed in deep thought..How long has it been since the last time Jason was at home with them ,she couldn't remember..In previous days, he came home whenever he wants, he usually comes at night.. She didn't even have chance to see him..but nowadays he was always at home..he barely goes out ... Now she understood everything was changed after the dinner with Shinhye. She then sighed again before started to eat again.

 

"eomma...I want to talk to you...Its something important " Jason said as he put the meat into his mouth. Lee sung ryung looked up at him " What do you want to talk to me?" She asked him as knitted her brows.

 

"Can I share your work" Jason said softly. Hearing that, both Minho and Lee sung ryung was shocked couldn't believe his words.

 

"Are you saying??? You are coming to office" Lee sung ryung asked him shockingly. "Yes..eomma " Jason said. If She remembered correctly, after he finished his studies. She only knows how many times she told him to take in charge as M.D but he didn't buy anything into his ears. But now he willingly came to her and said that he will work for Lee corporation ,Its surprised her.

 

Lee sung ryung couldn't contain her happiness " Of course you can" she replied with a wide smile. After I discharged from the hospital I couldn't work like before. I actually had a thought of resigning. Tomorrow I'm going to announce My Jason as M.D and my resignation. " Lee sung ryung said as took her phone and called secretary chan " yoboseyo....Mr.chan...arrange a meeting at office tomorrow morning at 10 am..be sure everyone should be there .I have some important news to announce " Lee sung ryung said happily.." Noted...mam" Mr.chan replied. She then hung up the call.

 

Both Minho and Lee sung ryung were happy. " Hyung...I'm happy for you" Minho said as wrapped his shoulder and pulled him close and gave him side hug. Lee sung ryung happily took some meat from her bowl and put it into Jason's bowl and said " Eat more...you have work hard for our Lee corporation. "

 

"What about me eomma??" Minho pouted.

 

She smiled at Minho then she took another meat pieces and put into Minho's bowl and said " you too have to work hard...eat well"

 

_____________

 

At Lee corporation

 

" Hello everybody.. You knew already Minho is my younger son. This is my elder son Jason. Hereafter he is going to take incharge as M.D of Lee corporation. Minho will continue as CEO and I resigned my position from today. You may confuse by their appearance. Because they are twins and they are look alike. Although they have similar face they are different in character.They are brilliant in different ways. I hope everyone will accept Jason as M.D and work hard together and gave him support for growth of Lee corporation" Lee sung ryung announced proudly. 

 

Everyone clapped after Lee sung ryung announcement. Jason stood up and bowed respectively at elders and staffs and said" Hello..I'm Jason.. I hope you will support me and work hard together with me to the growth of Lee corporation.Thank you.." He said as finished his speech.

 

After he took in charge as M.D .He was very busy with his office work. Everyone was amazed by his hardwork. Minho and secretary Chan helped him with company projects.. Minho and Jason both came home together late almost everyday because of office work. Seeing that Lee sung ryung felt happy about her both sons and let out a relief sigh.

 

For a week, Jason didn't meet Shinhye. Today is Sunday.. He knows she will be at home. He wants to meet and have a breakfast with her. Jason then stopped his car in front of flower shop to buy flowers for her. He entered into the shop and glanced around the shop with slight smile. He did not know which flower she likes. So he called a sales girl and asked her " Which flower girls like the most?""I bet...you buy the flowers for your girl friend right...???" She asked him back ." Girlfriend... That word makes him smile when he think about Shinhye and he said" yes... But I have no idea about flowers and didn't know her taste...Can you help me to pick the flowers" she smiled then continued " Everyone bought red roses for their girlfriend as symbol of love and most of the girls like red roses. Im sure your girlfriend will like red roses.." Ok give me a bunch of red roses" he said .after he bought flowers, he hapilly climbed inside the car with red roses and drove to her home.

 

____________

 

"Today I won't leave you untill you owe me an explanation " Hyeri said as held her Shinhye's hand and dragged her into the garden and made her sit on swing. Hyeri then sat on the swing beside Shinhye's swing.

 

"Tell me....What do you want to know??? " Shinhye asked her back.

 

" Why did you agree to marry Jason?" Hyeri asked .

 

Taking a deep breath " Who said I agreed to marry him..... "She said softly and continued. My father is the one who decide everything in my life, he chose him..I have no choice but to agree with this marriage "

 

"Then what about your dreamboy...a week ago you said you met him.???

 

Shinhye sighed again and said" He is Jason's brother" " brother????" Hyeri asked in confusion. " Yes...they are twins..Minho is Jason's younger brother " Shinhye replied. Hyeri creased her brows and said " I really don't understand ...what is happening in your life...but I have an Idea...why don't you propose to Minho".

 

Shinhye let out a faint smile " He already has a girl friend"

 

"uhhh" Hyeri let out a frustrated sigh and asked Shinhye."What are going to do now??? "

 

"Meanwhile, Jason stopped his car in front of Shinhye's home. He then fixed his hair through the front mirror with smile after satisfying with his hairstyle he stepped out of the car and entered into the home with flowers. Jason saw both Mr.Choi jung woo and Mrs.park in the hall, he respectfully bowed at them " Hello..aboenim..hello eomonim..When Choi Jung woo saw Jason, he immediately put the newspaper on the table ,stood up and welcomed him" Hello Jason..How are you....??? Your mother called and told me a few minutes ago that you are coming here.. I heard that you took in charge as M.D of Lee corporation. Its really a great news..congratulations " he said as gave him a handshake." "Thank you ...aboenim.... "Jason replied with smile. Mrs. Park asked him" Have a seat Jason... I will make a coffee for you" she said as turned to made her way to the kitchen..." "No thanks...eomonim....I just had coffee before I started from home" Jason stopped Mrs.park. Jason then turned to Choi Jung woo " Aboenim ...with your permission. Shall I bring Shinhye out with me for breakfast " Jason asked Choi Jung woo respectfully. " Ofcourse She is your fiancee ..you can bring her wherever you want." Choi Jung woo said as gave permission to Jason." Shinhye is in garden..." Mrs.park said with slight smile. Jason stood up immediately and bowed at them before he made his way to the garden

 

" What .... he confessed to you...I couldnt believe it...I thought he was a stone...but that stone has some moisture inside...then what did you say???" Hyeri asked Shinhye curiously.

 

"I didn't say anything.., he wants to know my answer before we got married ..

 

Did you decide anything????

 

"No...actually I'm confused with his sudden confession....I didn't decide anything yet... But I will... " before she could finish her sentence. " I hope I don't disturb your conversation " Jason's voice interrupted and startled them both.

 

Shinhye and hyeri both stood up immediately and turned to Jason who was standing not more than few steps from them and holding red roses in his hands. He slowly stepped forward towards Shinhye and stopped a step before Shinhye and handed the flowers to her. Shinhye started to sneeze continuously after she got flowers from Jason. Jason knitted his brows and he was worried and confused...he brought his hands to her face and didn't know what to do...he then asked Hyeri." What happened to her...??Why is she sneezing like that???" Jason asked her worriedly.

 

Without replying to his questions Hyeri quickly took the flowers from her hand and forecefully threw it on the lawn.. Seeing that, Jason's face was frowned ...It was obviously shown in his face. His gaze fixed on the roses for a while " Don't you know Shinhye is allergic to red roses" Hyeri said angrily as she folded her hands across her chest and her voice brought him back to senses. After seeing his frowned face, although she doesn't love him , She doesn't want to hurt his feelings " Hyeri...What are you doing " Shinhye said as squatted down and she was about to take the flowers, but Jason was fast, he quickly reached out and held her hand and pulled her up and said" Don't touch it..." He took a deep breath before he held her gaze and continued " Sorry..I didnt know that you are allergic with redroses... If I knew that ..I wouldn't buy it for you... Are you OK now" He said as slowly brought up his hands to her face and caressed her cheek softly ..His gaze and his concerned words makes Shinhye uncomfortable. She slowly nodded her head as she took his hand away from her cheek .he then continued " Go and get ready, we are going out for breakfast " "I have to ask permission from appa" Shinhye said ."I already got permission from aboenim... Get ready and come back soon..I'll wait here for you " Jason replied. She knew that although she could see some changes in him, he is adamant.. once he decide he won't get back untill it happens. Without any protest..she took a brief glance at him before she made her way back to her home.

 

after Shinhye disappeared from their site, Hyeri asked Jason " Why are you doing all this things? " Are you trying to impress her?

 

Jason rolled his eyes and let out a annoyed sigh before turned to Hyeri and said in irritated voice " Why should I answer you ?"

 

" Whatever I can see some changes in you lately...I hope this changes wont affect Shinhye. Bring her back safely. " Hyeri ordered him

 

"Even if I change, don't think I will change my thoughts about you. You are the most annoying person I have ever seen in my life. I feel pity for your future husband.I just leave you without any fight because you're Shinhye's best friend. ...

 

" I want to know onething... Why are you always stick with Shinhye like her boyfriend...Don't you have any job ???" Now she has boyfriend.. She don't need you anymore...." Jason said and smirked at her.

 

"Did you just mentioned you as her boyfriend " Hyeri laughed at him.

 

"Do you at least know what her likes and dislikes????..Don't say out aloud that you are her boyfriend. If you did, everyone will laugh at you.....I don't want to waste my precious time to argue with you...I remind you once again bring her back safely" Hyeri said as walk away from there.

 

Jason gritted his teeth and tried to control his anger ..If she is not Shinhye's friend... He would have make her regert for her actions.

 

____________

 

When Jason and Shinhye entered into the restaurant, She took a glance around the restaurant Its a high class restaurant...no one is there except them and workers. Jason pulled a chair for her. After she seated he took a seat right in front of her.

 

" What would you like to have?" Jason asked her.. "I have no idea..Whatever you order I'll eat" she replied softly. He then called the waiter and asked him to bring all the special dishes in that restaurant. After about 15 minutes, the waiter placed all the special dishes on the table. she took a look at the dishes all are spicy food. She didn't eat spicy food after she has gastric complaint.If she ate, she will definitely suffer in stomach ache.. When she was in deep thought.. " why are you staring at the dishes?" Jason's voice shook off from her deep thought. "ahhh I just think how can we eat all the dishes..." Shinhye replied.

 

Shinhye still looking at the dishes didn't eat anything, " why didn't you have anything? Do you want me to feed you" Jason asked her again .Shinhye's eyes instantly grew wider and she immediately shook her head and took a spoon and said" No...No...I'll eat by myself " .Her actions made  him smile.

 

She took a spoon of spicy pasta and put into . "Jason shi can i ask you a question?" She asked him. He put the spoon down " you can" he said as held her gaze. ' "Why there is no one in this restaurant?" She asked Jason. " I booked the whole restaurant for us" he replied as continue to eat. She gulped and asked him again" Why are you doing all this ?" " Dont you know ...why am i doing all this...I already answered to your question when we met lasttime "he said without looking at her as his gaze still fixed at the food. Shinhye remember his proposal.....when she met him last time...and Jason continued " Its been a week since i met you last time... I was busy with my work....I want to meet you today...I want to spend my time with you peacefully ...thats why Im here with you now" he said as looked up and held her gaze again.

 

" Since we came ...you barely touch the food...you didnt like the food right..???" Jason asked her." Sorry... Jason shi I have gastric complaint... I dont eat spicy food..I dont like spicy food." she replied.." " Why didnt you tell me before " he raised his voice." He then grasped her hand stopping her eating further and called waiter again and asked him ..." Do you have any non spicy food" " yes..sir...Bulgogi and Bibimbap" the waiter replied " Bring it with a glass of warm milk" he ordered again." Jason shi..Already you have ordered lots of food...if you order food again...it will be waste" Shinhye protest" Now ...I only care about your health...." He said sternly.

 

After about 15 minutes the waiter placed Bulgogi, bimbap and a glass of warm milk On the table.. Jason pushed the plate towards her " eat" he said as locked her eyes at her and taking a deep breath he thought...Hyeri was right ...I know nothing about Shinhye. I dont even know her likes and dislikes"

 

" I have another important news...we are getting married next week." Jason said as looked at her.. hearing that shinhye was shocked. and he continued. I remind you..I already told you that before we got married I want know your answer..I'll wait for your answer....whatever your answer is... I will respect your decision" Jason said as his gaze fixed at her..their gaze locked at eachother for a while.

 

_______________

 

After class ended, Hyeri opened the car door and was about to enter into the car. She then stopped when a familiar figure came towards her, What is he doing here??? She thought..Meanwhi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter