Chapter 9

Continuing to Love You (season 2/ sequel to Long-lasting Love)

 

Good-Bye, Forever...

♦♦PREVIOUS♦♦

Danson gave him a punch and Aaron was shocked. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!"

"That was for Gui. Do you know how much she loves you? She can't take it whenever she sees you with another girl. She wants to be someone you're proud of. Have you noticed? If you feel insecure about her...well you're making it worse. If she has another headache send her to the hospital. She'll probably go blind."

Aaron didn't know someone like Danson can know him so well. Aaron turned around and went to Gui's room. He quietly crept in and lied next to her. "Gui, I'm sorry."

He pulled her in closer. She was sleeping in his arms and he was hugging her real tight. "I never want to let you go."

He slowly fell asleep. He began to dream about their wedding and their child.

____________________________________________________________

Gui Gui woke up feeling someone sleeping with her. She looked up and saw Aaron. A smile grew upon her face. "You know I'm too handsome to resist..." Aaron said as Gui's smile turned to a frown.

"What are you doing in here?"

"I came to apologize...I was jealous of Danson. You and him were so close even though he did stuff to you and you guys look closer than us."

"If you came to apologize, then why are you sleeping on my bed?" Gui asked as she moved his hand.

Aaron wrapped his arms around her tighter than ever. "I...I never want to let you go. Even if you don't love me anymore I'll-"

Aaron came to a shock when Gui's soft, luscious lips touched his. He slowly turned the kiss to a passionate kiss. "Gui, Danson left las-..."

Jiro came barging in as Gui and Aaron flew apart. Jiro face became an evil expression. "You two...didn't behave last night....did you?"

"WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING TO THIS MORON?" Gui and Aaron shouted at the same time.

"OK...I just wanted to say Danson left last night...I guess I'll be leaving." Jiro said as he slowly closed the door and left.

"Who's the moron?" Gui asked giving Aaron a glare.

"I am the moron for making you jealous of all the girls that are hypnotized by my handsome and hot looks." Aaron replied.

"You!" Gui got out of bed and ran for the bathroom.

Aaron ran for the door and knocked. "Gui, are you alright? I'm sorry...HAHA!" Aaron said as he laughs like and idiot.

The bathroom door swung open revealing no one. Aaron looked around in the bathroom and saw no sign of Gui Gui. Suddenly out of nowhere, a hand pulled Aaron into the tub. "AAHH!"

"This is what you get for breaking up with me."

Gui got out of the tub, cold, freezing water, and left the bathroom to her bed. "AAAHHH!!"

Aaron quickly got up but fell. He bumped his head on the spout and passed out. Gui ran in to see what happened and saw Aaron in the tub. She quickly turned off the water. She saw red liquid oozing out of somewhere. She turned to Aaron's head and there...Blood came quickly out of his head. "AAAAHHHHHH!"

Jiro and Rainie came rushing in. They saw Gui Gui kneeling down at the tub and came in to see Aaron bathing in blood. "Rainie quickly call the hospital."

Jiro grabbed Gui Gui to stand up but she struggled to be left alone. "NO!! I want to stay. It's my fault. I'm giving him bad luck. I'm just a jinx. I'm not right for him. All I ever did was making him different. He should have stayed the way he was. Never loved me... Why did he have to make me fall for him!?"

Jiro grabbed Gui Gui into a hug. "They said they're on their way." Rainie said walking in. Seeing Jiro hug Gui broke her heart. She looked at Jiro then at Gui. Jiro motioned her to leave. Rainie stood there for a second then left. The ambulance came and left with Aaron. "Gui, are you alright?" Rainie said comforting her.

"I'm fine. I guess it would be best for me to leave...Again."

"No it's not. You know when he wakes up he'll ask for you. He'll go crazy to find you." Rainie said.

"She's right. The last time you left I heard he went back to the way he used to be. I don't know how he used to be but I can guess it was pretty bad." Jiro said walking her in with Rainie on the other side of Gui Gui.

"I...But what if he forgets us? What is he loses his memories and forgets about me? I don't want to take the pain."

"That what happened to him. You forgot about him. You made him suffer."

"How do you guys know all of this?"

"All of your close friends told us. When you were in bed after that accident. We were listening to them. They told us about everything. Wang Zi, Wei Yu, even about leaving for the states. They told us about how Aaron was like and all that other stuff." Jiro said helping Gui sit.

"I'm feel sorry about that. But I only lost my memories for about 2 days...What if he'll never remember me?" Gui said.

They sat in silence until the phone rang. Jiro got up and got the phone. He was on the phone while Rainie and Gui was sitting still in silence. Jiro hung up and walked to Rainie. "They said he's now in the normal ward. We can go see him."

"Gui, let's just see if he is awake. He'll probably feel better." Rainie said standing up.

"No...I caused all of this because of a joke. I really am a jinx."

"If we can't do anything about it, then I guess fate really has to decide. Gui, don't go anywhere. We'll be back before dinner."

Jiro and Rainie left Gui sitting.

~Shao Le Nai De Fang Jian by Bang Bang Tang~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=646LuDjxoU0&feature=related

GUI GUI POV

I sat there, thinking of all the happy and sad moments I had with Aaron. Tears fell uncontrollably. I don't know what to do...
I'm scared...scared that he'll leave me for good.
I won't know how to live...But if he's there...will his memories stay with him?
I just don't want to live seeing Aaron forget about me...I slowly walked up stairs to my room and closed my door. I turned my head and looked into the bathroom.
All that just happened kept on repeating.

◙◙FLASHBACK◙◙

"I am the moron for making you jealous of all the girls that are hypnotized by my handsome and hot looks." Aaron replied.

"You!" Gui got out of bed and ran for the bathroom.

Aaron ran for the door and knocked. "Gui, are you alright? I'm sorry...HAHA!" Aaron said as he laughs like and idiot.

The bathroom door swung open revealing no one. Aaron looked around in the bathroom and saw no sign of Gui Gui. Suddenly out of nowhere, a hand pulled Aaron into the tub. "AAHH!"

"This is what you get for breaking up with me."

Gui got out of the tub, cold, freezing water, and left the bathroom to her bed. "AAAHHH!!"

Aaron quickly got up but fell. He bumped his head on the spout and passed out. Gui ran in to see what happened and saw Aaron in the tub. She quickly turned off the water. She saw red liquid oozing out of somewhere. Gui Gui turned to Aaron's head and there...Blood came quickly out of his head. "AAAAHHHHHH!"

Jiro and Rainie came rushing in. Jiro saw Gui Gui kneeling down at the tub and came in to see Aaron bathing in blood. "Rainie, quickly call the hospital." Rainie went downstairs to call the hospital.

Jiro grabbed Gui Gui to stand up but she struggled to be left alone. "NO!! I want to stay. It's my fault. I'm giving him bad luck. I'm just a jinx. I'm not right for him. All I ever did was making him different. He should have stayed the way he was. Never loved me... Why did he have to make me fall for him!?"

Jiro grabbed Gui Gui into a hug.

§§END of FLASHBACK§§

I slid down the door and sat hugging my knees there crying harder than ever...Aaron...I'm...I'm really sorry.
I can't stay with you forever...You'll meet someone better than me...
I got up and walked to my closet. I cried while packing my bag...When I was done I looked at my room...
Memories of us was to much to bear. I wanted to be like when I forgot everything. Forget my feelings for you...
I wrote a letter to Jiro...a separate letter for Rainie...Last but not least a separate letter for Aaron.
Out of all the letters...The hardest to write was...Aaron's.I left my room and walked to the living room.
Too many events happened during this short vacation...but most of them I want to forget...
I gently put the letters on the table and left the house. I took a few steps from the house before looking back...
Good-bye, Aaron...

END of POV
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I'm really sorry about the REALLY long wait...
I know I say that too much but I'm just a 6th grader...
I think this is the best chapter I wrote so far and please comment to say what you think. My science fair is coming up Monday so I had to do all that experiments and stuff.

PLEASE COMMENT!!!

^_^