Chapter 6

Continuing to Love You (season 2/ sequel to Long-lasting Love)

 

His Old Self is Back...I Think...

♦♦PREVIOUS♦♦

Gui Gui was touched by his words. She hugged him tightly but because of his wounds he winced. Gui let go and was about to say sorry but Aaron hugged her. " It doesn't hurt. You don't have to apologize. It's pain. Good pain."

Aaron left the hospital the next day. "No!! I don't want it." Aaron whined.

"Come on, drink it. I feed you~!" Gui said.

"Alright." Aaron said.

Gui took a spoonful and blew it. She gave the spoon to Aaron but Aaron put the spoon back in the bowl and put the bowl on the table. "Aaron, you got to drink or you won't be able to recover." Gui said.

"I want you to feed me." Aaron said holding the spoon.

"How? I'm already feeding you." Gui said confused and clueless.

"Ah. Open your mouth." Aaron commanded.

Gui opened and Aaron poured in the medicine. Gui accidentally swallowed it. " Eh! Why are you feeding me? You're the one that got to drink it."

"You don't get it? You feed me by your mouth. How can I have such a stupid girlfriend?" Aaron said.

"Who said I'm your girlfriend? Remember what I told you that other day? You left me so I'm not your girlfriend." Gui said holding her head high.

Aaron took Gui's hand and made her sit in his lap. "But you are mine." Aaron whispered in her ears.

Gui shot up and she blushed bright pink. "Who would remember that?"

Gui was about to walk upstairs but Aaron slithered his hand around her waist. He pulled her into a hug. "I would because that was the day I confessed. Not properly but it's still a confession, right?"

"True. But-"

"No more buts. We're here alone...The quiet beach house...You know my hormones of a man is still there."Aaron said with a wicked smile.

Aaron carried her in a bridal way up the stairs to his room. He pinned her on to the wall and passionately kissed her. It wasn't rough but smooth. Gui thought he was going to her again but this time he did it with permission and slowly. Gui kissed him back and they passionately kissed under the moon. Aaron led her to the bed and when he noticed he went far, he pulled back. "I'm sorry. I don't want you to run away. I'm sor-" Aaron got cut by Gui's soft lips.

He did get an answer it was that she was willing to this time. It was getting exciting until Aaron and Gui heard a knock. "URGHH!! Who is it?" Aaron angrily got up and went to open the door. The person he saw gave him a shock. Gui came downstairs to see who it was. "Aaron, who is it?"

"What are you doing here?" Aaron asked coldly.

"I came to see you, silly!" the girl gave Aaron a hug and stood there with her arms hang around his neck.

Gui Gui was jealous and Aaron saw it. He wanted to play around with her a bit so he started flirting. "Genie, why do you look so beautiful today?" Aaron said wrapping his arms around her slim, small waist.

"I don't know I just thought that while I visit I can have a vacation with you." Genie said.

Gui Gui was now officially mad. She went to her room and got her bags. She stopped in front of Aaron and gave him a glare. "I'll be leaving you two alone. Hope there won't be an innocent life here later."

Aaron knew she was talking about a baby. "Oh I can't guarantee that. I still have some hormones left. "Aaron said whispering to her ear.

Gui Gui left and walked around to enjoy the beautiful view. She saw a pub and decided to go get a few shots. She walked in the room with loud music shooting through her head. She walked to the bar and asked for a whiskey. A guy came up to her and put his arms around her. "Hey honey, want to play? I know where there's a place.Quiet place." she tried to get away from him but couldn't. She closed her eyes but felt nothing. "Don't you have any manners?"
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I accidentally skipped a chapter so go back and read Chapter 3

COMMENT:D