Chapter 2

Continuing to Love You (season 2/ sequel to Long-lasting Love)

 

Hospital

♦♦PREVIOUS♦♦

Gui hugged Jiro for helping her realize the same goes for her. Aaron looked around. He saw this gorgeous girl walking alone. His hormones came back. He thought he would stop but nothing listened. His body was like it had it's own mind. He slowly, handsomely walked up to her. "Hey. I lost my phone can you help me?"

Gui saw his actions... His every moves. Suddenly out of nowhere, a shot was heard.

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP

Everything was slower than usual for Gui. She didn't eat or sleep since that day. A week has past. "Gui, you got to eat something. He's not going to like it if you don't eat." Rainie said holding a sandwich for her.

"You're right. He won't like it if I don't eat. I need to eat. Rainie, do you have anything? Never mind I'll just go home. Yeah. Home. No! I have to stay He won't wake up. Wake up! Please I beg you wake up." Gui said breaking down.

"Gui, he'll wake up he has to." Rainie said comforting her.

"Rainie, is he awake yet?"

"He's not. Jiro, can you take Gui home?" Rainie said.

"Sure. Gui, come on. Let's go back. Get clean and then he might wake up."

"No... What if something happens to him and I'm not here?" Gui said holding onto his hands.

"Gui, you go. I'll be here if something happens." Rainie said.

Gui left with Jiro, leaving Rainie with him. Rainie looked at him for a while and saw his finger twitched. She called for a doctor and they said he might wake up tonight. If he doesn't wake up, then they will have to remove the life support tubes.

Gui felt something in her heart. She clutched her heart. "Gui, what's wrong?" Jiro walked up to her.

"Nothing...I'm fine. Just tired probably. I'll get some rest later." Gui said walking ahead.

JIRO POV

Something is wrong.
She never had any pain with her until...
Aaron got admitted into the hospital!
But how does this have to do with Gui?

END of POV

Jiro drove Gui to the hospital. Gui opened the door just to witness it. She quietly closed the door. "Gui, what's wrong? Why aren't we going in?"

"Uh...I think I should rest first. I don't want Aaron to see me like this. Let's go back." Gui walked out and left Jiro following her.

When they got back to the beach house Gui walked upstairs. To Jiro, it looked like she floated upstairs. Jiro shivered and went to bed. Gui didn't know why they were doing that. She closed her eyes and the image of it repeated in her mind. A tear fell from her eyes. She slowly fell asleep.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I'm sorry for the slow update.
I'm still thinking of what will happen next and editing it at the same time.
Forgive me? :(

COMMENT!!
:D