Chapter 13

Continuing to Love You (season 2/ sequel to Long-lasting Love)

Chapter 13

♦♦PREVIOUS♦♦

"When can I be discharged?"

"In a week or so. It depends on how fast your wound heal." Rainie said.

Aaron wiped his tears away. He has determination he will get Gui Gui back. "Aaron, are you sure you want to get Gui Gui back?" Rainie asked.

"Why are you asking? I am going to get her back"

"What if she doesn't want you anymore? I know she still loves you but...What if in a few moments you'll forget everything about each other?"

Aaron's determination was destroyed by Rainie's word. She was right. "I guess fate is challenging them to see if they have what it takes to sacrifice for love." Jiro said.

Jiro and Rainie started eating while Aaron was sitting there writing about everything Gui Gui and he have done. Now when he forgets he'll remember with the notebook... Aaron stayed in the hospital for a week. Gui went to the States to continue her studies. "Ya Tou, will you be careful? You'll hurt him."

"Sorry. I just want to have a baby just like this one."

"Well, ask Wang Zi to try harder." Gui said holding the baby.

"It's not yours." Ya Tou said taking the baby from Gui Gui.

"It's not yours either."

"Girls! Will you just calm down? I want my baby back."

"You heard the president give her the baby."

Ya Tou gave the baby to Gui Gui but she didn't give it back to the president.

"Gui Gui, give Da Ya back her baby." Ya Tou said with her hands on her waist.

Gui Gui pouted and gave Da Ya her baby. "I thought you didn't like Ao Quan. Why are you like this over his and my baby? You know, this baby has Ao Quan's genes."

"Oh well. At least he isn't called Owodog." Gui said taking a sip of water.

"Hey! So you pranking me is because of my name?" Ao Quan walked in the room.

"I'm just joking. I pranking you because You're the only one who has the ability to prank other people except me and Da Ya...And every one of my sisters." Gui said.

"Aw! Thanks...That's the first thing that good coming from you. And I guess the only thing. With the exception of Da Ya."

Gui Gui laughed from the heart for the first time. Ever since she got to the States, she never laughed or smiled from the heart. She forced them. "Eh, Gui. What happened in Taiwan that you don't want to come back with us? Did anything happen with...him?" Mei Mei asked.

"...Mei Mei, why ask this? What about you? Haven't found the right man?"

"She...Goes to pubs and look for one. Last time she even brought home a hobo." Xiao Man says.

Gui Gui giggled and Mei Mei glared at Xiao Man. "What about you guy?" Gui asked looking at the boys and girls.

"Well...Ya Tou and I broke the marriage. We found out that we liked someone else. She likes...Ah Wei and I like..." Wang Zi stopped.

"Who?"

"Aiyo~! He likes Xiao Xun! You yelled who I liked to the whole world. It's my turn." Ya Tou said.

"When did you become so bad?" Gui said looking at Ya Tou.

Xiao Man stood up and looked a everyone. "I have something to tell you guys...Xiao Ma and I are dating."

"WHAT!?" Everyone yelled except Xiao Ma.

"I like Mei Mei!" Xiao Yu stood up.

"You like Mei Mei? Who can like her when she fat and chubby?" Ao Quan said.

Da Ya hit him upside the head. "Don't say that."

"Apple and I are engaged!" Wei Lian said standing up.

"WHAT!!??!!??" The house shook which made them think it was an earthquake.

The boys pulled Wei Lian upstairs while all the girls gathered around Apple. "Spill. When and how?" Gui Gui said.

"We started dating the last year of high school. Then just yesterday he proposed. Even though he's annoying he's still sweet but a bit too naive...We're still working on that though."

"Talk." Ao Quan said on top of Wei Lian. His feet were out getting ready to stick it up Wei Lian's nose.

"What? I love Apple and I proposed yesterday."

"Have y'all kissed?" Wang Zi asked.

"Uh..."

"Would you hurry up?" Xiao Jie said.

"Yes?"

All the boys pushed him downstairs next to Apple. "Oh how I wish I can be like them." Ya Tou said.

Ah Wei came up from behind her and gave her a flower. "Would you go out with me?" Ya Tou turned around and gave Ah Wei a hug.

"Yes!"

DING DONG~!

The door bell rang and Gui went and opened it. "What are you guys doing here?"