Chapter 10

Continuing to Love You (season 2/ sequel to Long-lasting Love)

Chapter 10

♦♦PREVIOUS♦♦

~Shao Le Nai De Fang Jian by Bang Bang Tang~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=646LuDjxoU0&feature=related

GUI GUI POV

I sat there, thinking of all the happy and sad moments I had with Aaron. Tears fell uncontrollably. I don't know what to do...
I'm scared...scared that he'll leave me for good.
I won't know how to live...But if he's there...will his memories stay with him?
I just don't want to live seeing Aaron forget about me...I slowly walked up stairs to my room and closed my door. I turned my head and looked into the bathroom.
All that just happened kept on repeating.

◙◙FLASHBACK◙◙

"I am the moron for making you jealous of all the girls that are hypnotized by my handsome and hot looks." Aaron replied.

"You!" Gui got out of bed and ran for the bathroom.

Aaron ran for the door and knocked. "Gui, are you alright? I'm sorry...HAHA!" Aaron said as he laughs like and idiot.

The bathroom door swung open revealing no one. Aaron looked around in the bathroom and saw no sign of Gui Gui. Suddenly out of nowhere, a hand pulled Aaron into the tub. "AAHH!"

"This is what you get for breaking up with me."

Gui got out of the tub, cold, freezing water, and left the bathroom to her bed. "AAAHHH!!"

Aaron quickly got up but fell. He bumped his head on the spout and passed out. Gui ran in to see what happened and saw Aaron in the tub. She quickly turned off the water. She saw red liquid oozing out of somewhere. Gui Gui turned to Aaron's head and there...Blood came quickly out of his head. "AAAAHHHHHH!"

Jiro and Rainie came rushing in. Jiro saw Gui Gui kneeling down at the tub and came in to see Aaron bathing in blood. "Rainie, quickly call the hospital." Rainie went downstairs to call the hospital.

Jiro grabbed Gui Gui to stand up but she struggled to be left alone. "NO!! I want to stay. It's my fault. I'm giving him bad luck. I'm just a jinx. I'm not right for him. All I ever did was making him different. He should have stayed the way he was. Never loved me... Why did he have to make me fall for him!?"

Jiro grabbed Gui Gui into a hug.

§§END of FLASHBACK§§

I slid down the door and sat hugging my knees there crying harder than ever...Aaron...I'm...I'm really sorry.
I can't stay with you forever...You'll meet someone better than me...
I got up and walked to my closet. I cried while packing my bag...When I was done I looked at my room...
Memories of us was to much to bear. I wanted to be like when I forgot everything. Forget my feelings for you...
I wrote a letter to Jiro...a separate letter for Rainie...Last but not least a separate letter for Aaron.
Out of all the letters...The hardest to write was...Aaron's. I left my room and walked to the living room.
Too many events happened during this short vacation...but most of them I want to forget...
I gently put the letters on the table and left the house. I took a few steps from the house before looking back...
Good-bye, Aaron...-stop music-

END of POV

Jiro and Rainie came home to see darkness. Jiro the lights to see three envelopes sitting on the dining table. They both walked to the table to see one for each of them. Jiro opened his and read silently.

Dear Jiro,

I know I'm stupid to do this but...I'm leaving...You should be living happily with Rainie. Aaron will soon start realizing I'm leaving him too many times. He'll start to hate me and we'll never meet. Jiro, don't worry. I can live by myself. I'm growing up. When you return to school, I'll be transferred to the States. But I'm not saying where...I told you a lot and I don't feel that you will want to listen to these stuff. You're probably already tired of me complaining, whining, crying and etc...I guess this is farewell.

Sincerely,
Gui Gui

A tear trickled down his face. Rainie gave his hand a little squeeze. Ensuring him that it's alright. Rainie took a deep breath and opened her letter. She read her letter silently.

Dear Rainie,

Even though we only met for a while but I feel as if we're sisters. Jiro is a great guy... Don't ever let him go...I should be saying that to myself but I can't bring myself to do it. If Jiro ever hurt you let me know...I'll be sure to get him back for you. HAHA!! You think I might be crazy but...I'm leaving. Saying this so straightforward is really hard. Soon Aaron will come to his senses and think back how silly of him to be liking me. He'll never love me. I've thought of this for a long time before you guys came back. Jiro probably can't make a tear come out of his eyes. Aaron is someone,not mine, but someone else's soul-mate. As for me,...I'll be gone...Not from earth...but from you guys... Maybe when we meet again, you and Jiro probably are married and have children...Aaron will probably won't remember me...He'll probably be engaged to someone...And I'll probably still be left alone...This is all fate's decision...Maybe out of all us the one that's fortunate must be you...You have everything. Someone who you love and loves you back, a family, and a future. Hope we'll see each other again.

Sadly written,
Gui Gui

Rainie broke down and Jiro hugged her. "How can she just leave?...Doesn't she know that we can't live without her? If she leaves...There won't be any sunshine...any more laughter..."Rainie said in between her sobs.

"I hope Aaron can take this. He needs to really understand God's gift." Jiro said brushing her hair.

The next day Aaron woke up. "Hospital...again. I hope Gui Gui will visit."

Jiro and Rainie came in with food. "Hey...How are you doing?" Jiro asked while setting the food on the table.

"Alright...Where's Gui Gui?"

"She...left." Rainie said while passing him a letter, " She wrote this for you."

Aaron took the envelope and opened it. He quietly read it.

Dear Aaron,

How are you? I'm sorry that I made you hurt yourself. After the incident, I kept on thinking that I'm just a jinx to you. I kept on thinking how you would react and stuff but I can't bring myself to think of that. This is the hardest letter I've written. I want to say good-bye Aaron. I know this is stupid but I hurt you too may times and left you too many times. I don't want to do it anymore. I just want my life to be normal. But with you I feel blissful. I sensed the warmth and security I wanted to feel. I'm not saying I'm using you. I'm saying I think I should let go. I need help to let you go free...If you can just hate me and and forget me then I can let go peacefully. Go find another girl. I bet you it's going to be great. The next time we meet you'll be married and have children. For me...I don't think I can live with love. I can just be alone...With only friends but can't go on with my love life. This is probably fate. Or you can say I'm deciding all this on my own. I've talked to God. He says I should let go peacefully if I want you to be happy. I don't know when we'll meet but I'm sure it's not sometime soon. I don't this I can go on anymore. This letter is the last of my words to you. But if we meet on the streets or anywhere...Just treat me as if I'm a stranger. If you do I won't have to cry and you won't have to waste your breathe saying sorry...I guess...This...is farewell. This is the last time I'm saying these three words to you. If you want...You can treasure these last three words. I love you, Aaron. And I always will. I'll continue to love you forever. Until we meet again...

My last words to you,
Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie

Aaron saw how many tears she shed. He didn't want to let go. He wanted to hug her, kiss her, and protect her. But all along he's been the one to hurt her. The closest person near her. "Gui...I really love you with all my heart. I won't touch another girl again...Please...Please just come back...I miss you...I want to be there with you, Through all the pain and happy memories. Don't let go. I won't allow you to. Did you hear me? I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO LET GO!" Aaron broke down and Rainie and Jiro can't do anything.

"Aaron, please don't be like this."

"I...I can't...I have to find her...I just can't stay here anymore. I want to see her. I want her by my side. I can't explain my feelings anymore. I want to die if she's not with me. Whenever she's mad at me I want to say sorry and hold her forever. You won't understand what I want. No one ever will. Only she does. Only Gui Gui knows me best. Even if I have to go without food and water I still want her to be by my side." Aaron said holding the letter close to his chest.

Jiro struggled to tell him where she is or not. He sighed and walked to Aaron. "She's in the states. I know she doesn't want me to tell you but I can't see you like this man."

"When can I be discharged?"

"In a week or so. It depends on how fast your wound heal." Rainie said.

Aaron wiped his tears away. He has determination he will get Gui Gui back. "Aaron, are you sure you want to get Gui Gui back?" Rainie asked.

"Why are you asking? I am going to get her back"

"What if she doesn't want you anymore? I know she still loves you but...What if in a few moments you'll forget everything about each other?"

Aaron's determination was destroyed by Rainie's word. She was right. "I guess fate is challenging them to see if they have what it takes to sacrifice for love." Jiro said.

Jiro and Rainie started eating while Aaron was sitting there writing about everything Gui Gui and he have done. Now when he forgets he'll remember with the notebook...