Chapter 1

Continuing to Love You (season 2/ sequel to Long-lasting Love)

 

Confused;He's back... I think

♦♦PREVIOUS♦♦

More and more memories shot quickly back at her. Then everything out. Gui suddenly woke up in a room. She tried to remember what just happened then she realized... "I remembered."

Jiro, Aaron, and Rainie came in the room. Gui looked up to Aaron then to Jiro. She was confused of who she loves. Just like Rainie. Gui looked at Rainie and saw her holding Aaron's hands. This broke her heart. Jiro saw her looking at Aaron and thinks she got her memories back. He wanted to make sure. "Uh... I think she's just tired. Let's leave so she can rest." Aaron and Rainie left.

"Jiro, I'm confused." Gui said. She layed back down. Jiro walked over to her and sat on the edge of the bed. "You got them back huh? Aren't you going to get Aaron? What are you hesitating about?"

"I don't know who I love. At first, I loved Aaron before the accident. But when I looked at you in the hospital something told me you were the one. I don't know anything." Gui said as a tear slowly fell from her face.

Jiro turned to see her crying. "Let just see what fate holds for us. But after whoever you choose... I'll be happy for you."

Gui slowly fell asleep.

The next day Gui woke up with someone holding her hand. She looked to see who it was. She didn't want her heart to be more confused than it was. He woke up to see Gui awake. He immediately hugged her. "I'm so happy you got them back. Jiro told me everything. Are you sure you're confused?"

"Aaron did he tell you I want fate to choose for me? I don't want to choose myself. I want who ever my heart really leads to." Gui said.

Aaron was sad but he understands. "Then that tells me you don't have space for me anymore... Rainie is waiting for me. I'll tell Jiro to wait for you." Aaron said as he leaves Gui.

Gui got up and changed. She went downstairs and saw Jiro waiting for her. "Ready?" he said holding out his arm.

Gui hooked her arm with his and left the house. They went to Aaron and Rainie who were playing around the car. Aaron saw them and stopped. Rainie turned to see Gui and Jiro's arms hooked together. She didn't know why there was a bit of pain in her heart. "Ready? We decided to go to the arcade. These two boys can't stop their childish acts." Rainie took Aaron's arm, "Let's go."

Aaron turned to look at Gui, who was looking down. Everyone got in the car and they drove off to Bitty Arcade. It wasn't bitty but enormous. "Wah! Jiro, look it has three stairs of games. Let's start with the top floor! Let's go!" Gui said and pulled him with her.

Gui acted like a 5-year-old when she gets excited. She looked cute and she would forget everyone when she get excited and has too much fun. "Jiro, look I beat your score...Jiro?" Gui turned to see not Jiro but Aaron.

"Aaron? What are you doing here? Where's Jiro?" Gui said.

She was getting nervous. She didn't know why. "You were so excited that you didn't look to see who you were pulling with you. Let's just play." Aaron said starting to enjoy playing games.

Gui slowly played the game. Slowly she forgets everything and enjoys herself. Aaron sees how Gui was so excited. He wished it was like this forever. Being by her side without any problems. They played from the top floor to the bottom. When they were done they left forgetting about how Rainie and Jiro were doing. Rainie and Jiro was playing excitedly too. They soon find out that Gui and Aaron left without them. "Gui forgot us. Hmph! I think losing her memories made her have amnesia." Rainie said.

"Haha... Probably. Let's just enjoy ourselves today. We're sleeping under the same roof anyways. Let's get ice cream." Dragging Rainie, she stares at his hands holding hers.

When they got to the parlor. Then ordered ice cream and left. Their hands were still interlocked."Um... Jiro, you can let go now."

Jiro looked at their intertwined hand and took him a few second to let go. "I heard there is an amusement park somewhere. You want to go?" Jiro asked.

"Sure." Rainie said.

They left for the amusement park. Rainie and Jiro were enjoying themselves just like Gui and Aaron. Gui and Aaron were also at the amusement park. They rode every rides and played every games. They decided on the Ferris wheel. They were waiting in line Jiro and Rainie also got behind them for the line. "Aaron? Gui?" Jiro asked.

Aaron and Gui Gui turned around to see Rainie and Jiro holding hands. Before Jiro was pulling Rainie, now it was Rainie pulling Jiro to go on the Ferris wheel. They didn't mind holding hands because they did it when they were young. Gui saw it and she was oddly happy for them. She knew Jiro was just like a brother now. Gui pulled Jiro aside away from Aaron and Rainie to have a talk. "Gui, I think you should go to Aaron. I think I like Rainie. I just realized the one that was for me was by my side all along. I was too busy looking forward. Looking to find her. The one. When I never actually looked back. Gui, Aaron loves you. And I do too. I'll continue to love you. But this time as a sister. A lovely special sister." Jiro words touched Gui.

Gui hugged Jiro for helping her realize the same goes for her. Aaron looked around. He saw this gorgeous girl walking alone. His hormones came back. He thought he would stop but nothing listened. His body was like it had it's own mind. He slowly, handsomely walked up to her. "Hey. I lost my cellphone. Can you help me find it?"

Gui saw his actions... His every moves. Suddenly out of nowhere, a shot was heard.