Chapter 3

Continuing to Love You (season 2/ sequel to Long-lasting Love)

 

Confession ;Explanations

♦♦PREVIOUS♦♦

"Uh...I think I should rest first. I don't want Aaron to see me like this. Let's go back." Gui walked out and left Jiro following her.

When they got back to the beach house Gui walked upstairs. To Jiro, it looked like she floated upstairs. Jiro shivered and went to bed. Gui didn't know why they were doing that. She closed her eyes and the image of it repeated in her mind. A tear fell from her eyes. She slowly fell asleep.

The next day Jiro went to visit Aaron. Aaron wanted to see Gui but she never came. "Aaron, Gui told me she will be here. She probably had some trouble with something." Jiro explained as he signaled Rainie to come out.

"What's wrong?" Rainie asked.

"I...I like you." Jiro said looking away.

Rainie knew this was too good to be true. "Are you joking? If you are stop it."

Rainie was about to open the door until Jiro hugged her waist and tightly held her.

"I'm not joking. I like you. Gui made me realize it. She's just a sister to me. I... I don't want Gui to be lonely."

"What? What do you mean by her being lonely?" Rainie said unlocking Jiro's hands.

"She didn't tell you did she?" Jiro asked.

Rainie replied as she shook her head.

"When she was in America, her parents died. This was when you were in Beijing. After the funeral she would always be laughed at in school. If she told you she hasn't gone to school she was right. It was because she had no friends. She couldn't take the bullying anymore so she dropped out of school and stayed home. She locked herself up in her room and never ate. Not long after Xiao Gui and I was invited over by her aunt. We wanted to help her so we tricked her. Her aunt told us she was in love with stitch so we planned something. We did the plan and it worked. After a few months, she was not hungry or tired. Whenever she heard anything about her parents, we would comfort her. I never that much so she trusted me more than Xiao Gui. Then after a few years she came back and all of this drama happens. Her sister-in-law gave birth to Dylan. Now her brother, Chun is divorced with Ella. But I think they're going to get remarried. Gui should be here about now. " Jiro said opening the door to the room.

"Jiro, my answer is yes." Rainie said running to the elevator.

Gui was at Chun's. "WHY!? Why did you divorced her? I know you love her. Explain..." Gui shouted with anger.

"There's nothing to explain. I don't love her anymore. She'll find someone else." Chun said not looking at Gui.

"I know you're lying. You still love her."

"What if I do? Don't you think I'm just like Aaron? Still a player. Maybe we should hang out sometimes. Go to pubs...Get a few girls... them. Nothing is free in this world. And I know my love isn't free." Chun said.

He was about to get up, when the door slammed opened. A girl's figure came into view. "What took you so long?" Gui said.

"Chun, I never wanted money. I really really do love you. They were the ones that were lying. I would never in my life have with a stranger for money. My body...My heart...and everything that is mine, you were the first and last one to have them. If you still think I'm a ... I can't do anything about that. This is my last time seeing you your last chance. OUR last chance. Don't say I didn't warn you." Ella turned around and heard footsteps.

She knew he was leaving. She walked out but someone held her back. "If I'm the first, I HAVE to be the last." Chun spun her around and kissed her.

Gui was happy they settled it. Gui rode a taxi to the hospital and got to Aaron's room. It's the last choice and chance. She slowly turn the knob but on the other side of the door, Aaron twisted the knob quickly and pulled opened the door. Gui fell into his arms and she looked up. Their eyes met and was locked. Gui got out of the trance and got up. "I'm sor-"

Aaron pulled her into a hug. He hugged her too hard and she was struggling to breathe. Aaron let go and looked into Gui's eyes. "Gui, will you give me another chance? I know that day it was my fault but can you blame me? Don't you know I USED to be a player? That girl was my sis, Fan Fan. She just came back from China and never told me. Gui, Everything before that I was jealous. I, Aaron Yan Ya Lun, was, for the first time, jealous. Jealous of whoever gets close to Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie, The first girl to break the wall. The wall that's been telling me I was a true player. Gui, you changed me. I want to be in your circle of life. Forever....Will you let me?" Aaron said.

Gui Gui was touched by his words. She hugged him tightly but because of his wounds he winced. Gui let go and was about to say sorry but Aaron hugged her. " It doesn't hurt. You don't have to apologize. It's pain. Good pain."

Aaron left the hospital the next day. "No!! I don't want it." Aaron whined.

"Come on, drink it. I feed you~!" Gui said.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I'm sorry for the long wait.
I was having a writer's block.
I had to really think about this.
So what did you guys think about this chapter?

(Whoops I had to change this chapter cause I skipped the most important chapter. Sorry if you guys didn't understand.)

COMMENT!!
:D