Chapter 14

Continuing to Love You (season 2/ sequel to Long-lasting Love)

 

ENDING???

♦♦PREVIOUS♦♦

"Have y'all kissed?" Wang Zi asked.

"Uh..."

"Would you hurry up?" Xiao Jie said.

"Yes?"

All the boys pushed him downstairs next to Apple. "Oh how I wish I can be like them." Ya Tou said.

Ah Wei came up from behind her and gave her a flower. "Would you go out with me?" Ya Tou turned around and gave Ah Wei a hug.

"Yes!"

DING DONG~!

The door bell rang and Gui went and opened it. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We wanted to see you. Dylan wanted to see you actually."

"Ella, are you OK being with Chun? I don't want anything to happen like last time. Chun, you better not do anything to Ella. Or you'll get it from me." Gui said cracking her knuckles.

"Heh. I won't." Chun said scared.

"How do you know he wanted to see me?"

"He...His first word was Gui." Chun said.

"REALLY!?Come in and tell me everything." Gui said opening the door wider for them to come in.

Chun and Ella sat down. "Hey, Dylan! You wanted to see me?"

Ella gave Gui Dylan to carry. "He was playing in his crib and we were downstairs with the device where you can here what the baby is doing. So we were talking about Dylan's first birthday and all of a sudden we heard your name. We thought it was our imagination. But then a few minutes later there it was again. We went up to see him and when we were carrying him he said your name."

"AWW!!," Gui turned to look at Dylan, "You wanted to see me? If you were older than me I would date you."

"Let's not go that far." Chun said.

Gui gave Chun a glare. Later the doorbell rang. Gui gave Ella the baby and went to open it. "Danson? What are you doing here? And...How did you know I was here?"

"I heard from one of my friend, Calvin. He told me about his cousin and said your name. I went to look for you and then someone name Chun told me you would be here."

"Chun..." Gui said under her breath looking away.

"Can I come in?" Danson asked.

"Uh..Yeah. Yeah." Gui Gui opened the the door wider and let Danson in.

Gui closed the door and led Danson to the living room. "Guys, I want you to meet Danson. Danson, this is Mei Mei, Mini, Xiao Xun, Ya Tou, Da Ya, ..."

"Wasn't this the guy you told me about?" Ya Tou said.

"Yeah. He's really nice. Even though we met with a bad start but I got over it. So what are you doing here...May I ask again?"

"Well. I wanted to see you. I heard you and 'that guy' broke up. i want to tell you that I like you. Your gentle and kind. Your strong on the outside but weak within. I just want to help you get over him. Just...Just give me a chance. Maybe you will forget him." Danson said looking in her eyes.

"I...I..."

"Gui, I think you should. Even though I know how you feel but giving him a chance won't hurt." Xiao Xun said.

"I...I'll try. But I'm warning you. I am big jinx. So if you want to take the risk of getting hurt or maybe even dying then I will."

"I'll take it. Maybe you're not a jinx. But clumsy." Danson said pinching her nose.

Laughter could be heard from the house. But it will die as soon as Lucifer enters their lives...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey people!!
I'm on the soccer team and we won 2 games out of 3!
Thanks to my beastly friend. She is a beast at soccer. So as you know I haven't been well updated. I was too sad about the news about Aaron. Pray for those who are unfortunate. Well I decided to do another sequel. It's probably going to be kind of scary. as you can see from the last line.
I hope you will continue to read.