Chapter 2

The Stolen Years
Please log in to read the full chapter

When he caught up to Wonwoo, he said with a shy smile:

"Umm...hi".  He awkwardly bowed.

"Hi." Wonwoo replied with raised brows, it actually made him confused. He didn't expect any of them wanting to get friendly with him.

" Ehm...if you-I mean, if I may ask, what's your name?" Wonwoo didn't expect that but he found it cute in some way so he answered him.

"Jeon Wonwoo." And the unknown boy's face turned all red and Mingyu was glaring at him through the whole conversation.
The guys from the group were calling out to Mingyu who was standing right beside them but he didn't react. He looked very irritated.

"That's enough. Leave him be Jihoon." Mingyu said calmly.

"Oh! I almost forgot. I'm Jihoon. I have to go, but it was nice meeting you." he said as he bowed again and ran towards the group. The two of them also exchanged phone numbers.
Then Wonwoo remembered that Mingyu 'borrowed' his textbook. And since he didn't want him to look at his drawings, he had to do something. When he called out to him, Mingyu flinched because he didn't expect that. Wonwoo slightly chuckled. When Mingyu saw his expression, he immediately walked towards him. The black-haired boy's heart started beating really fast. He was scared.

"What do you want?" he said calmly as he was one meter away from Wonwoo with his arms crossed.

"My textbook. I need it back." Wonwoo knew he wouldn't give it to him but at least he had to say it.

"Not yet." Mingyu said as he glared at him and walked away along with the group.

Wonwoo then put on his headphones and walked towards the bus stop. "Not yet". What did he mean by that? He thought to himself and when he arrived at the bus stop he saw him.

Mingyu...why is he always there where I am? I hope I won't have to see him tomorrow even once. The fourth time today was already enough, seriously.


They ignored each other and waited for the bus along with other people. When Wonwoo got on the bus he sat on his usual seat and put his backpack on the seat next to him and looked through the window with the headphones on.
All of a sudden he felt his backpack on his knees. Someone must have thrown it at him. When he turned around, he saw Mingyu sitting next to him. He didn't say anything. Both of them were quiet on the way home. When Wonwoo was looking through the window he sometimes caught Mingyu staring at him. When he turned around, Mingyu just averted his eyes. When he arrived, he stood up and got off the bus. He was thinking of saying 'bye' to him, but he found it useless since he thought that Mingyu would just ignore him.
 

***

When he arrived home he got a text message. It was from Jihoon.

Jihoon: Heeey :) My friend is having a party this Friday at 6pm and I would like you to come as well. :) let me know if you can and I'll text you the address. Jihoon (✿◠‿◠)

Please log in to read the full chapter