Chapter 3

The Stolen Years
Please log in to read the full chapter

Today is Thursday. Just one more day and it'll finally be a weekend. I need to start looking for a part-time job. Thought Wonwoo.

"Hey Wonwoo." said someone to him as he went through the school gate, but he couldn't recognize their voice. Wonwoo turned around and there was the group of guys who he had met the other day and Mingyu and Jihoon were among them.

"Hey. Do I know you?" he asked them.

"Oh sorry we forgot to introduce ourselves. I'm Seungkwan, this is Joshua, you probably know Mingyu and Jihoon and the guy behind them is Seokmin. The other guys aren't here but when I run into them I'll introduce you guys then."

"Oh, nice to meet you all." Wonwoo said as he bowed. Why would he want to introduce me to all of them?

"So Wonwoo, are you coming to the Mingyu's birthday party on Friday?" Seokmin asked.

So it was Mingyu's party? That means it'll probably be at his house. I have no intention to see his house. If I had known earlier that it was his party I would have rejected without the second thought. But one day I need to get over my fear of people...so this a good opportunity...I guess.

"What's your answer?" Mingyu asked him and coughed.

"Uh...I..I think I'll go-" Wonwoo didn't get to finish his sentence when Mingyu interrupted him.

"Okay I'll see you there. Can you give me your phone number so I can text you the address?"

"Don't worry Mingyu, I'll text him your address since I already have his number." Jihoon said.

"Oh alright...whatever." Mingyu answered like he didn't care. His second attempt of getting Wonwoo's number failed.

"Oh but since we are already here let's exchange phone numbers, Wonwoo." Joshua said.

"Okay give me your phone and I'll type my number."

"Can you also take a photo of yourself as a contact photo?" Joshua asked Wonwoo.

"Alright." Wonwoo simply answered, didn't think that it might be weird at all to just randomly give out his number and placed the phone in his right hand and he was about to press the button when he saw that Mingyu was looking at him. Mingyu immediately averted his eyes and Wonwoo made a peace sign without smiling as he pressed the button. What was that? Wonwoo thought.

A minuter later the bell rang.

"What? Already?"

"Okay see you later Wonwoo!" they said and waved at him.

"Oh Mingyu did you saved his number too?" Joshua asked.

"...I'll get it on my own." Overly competitive Mingyu announced.

***

Please log in to read the full chapter