Chapter 5

The Stolen Years
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wonwoo was ready for the party with the gift recommended by his sister in his left hand and money for the bus in the right hand. Since taxi is expensive and nobody who would give him a ride was at home at that moment, he had to go to the party by bus.

He got on and when he arrived, he texted Jihoon - not Mingyu, since he didn't have his number, of course, that he had arrived and rang the doorbell. He waited for a few seconds before someone answered the door. He was completely stunned. The door opened a beautiful woman wearing tight, bloody-red formal dress. She observed him from toes to his head with a hint of disgust and invited him inside. All of the people that were there were wearing formal clothes. Men were wearing suits, some of them with ties and the rest bowties and women elegant dresses with expensive jewelry. He felt really embarrassed because he was wearing jeans and plain shirt. All of the food looked expensive and there were a lot of decorations, balloons and stuff like that. What could he expect when he visited such a big mansion with a huge garden and everything fancy. At first, he thought that he arrived at the wrong address, but when he saw some people from his school, his hands started to tremble. He stood in a corner waiting for Jihoon to reply to his earlier message. While he was standing there, he noticed people looking at him as if he didn't belong there. Few moments later, Mingyu, Jihoon, Seokmin and other friends, whose names Wonwoo still didn't know, walked downstairs and he immediately noticed them. They walked towards Wonwoo also wearing suits.

"Why aren't you having fun?" one of his friends asked sarcastically.

"...Why didn't you tell me how should I be dressed? Wonwoo ignored his question and looked at Mingyu, "And you, are you having fun humiliating me like this? Here's your gift. I'm going home!" That was Wonwoo's last words as he pushed the gift against Mingyu's chest and made a step to leave. Shocked Mingyu noticed that Wonwoo's hands were trembling and grabbed them.

"...Wait." Mingyu said.

"What else?"

"Come with me, please." Mingyu said calmly and lead Wonwoo upstairs while still holding his hand, which Wonwoo was trying to shake off. The guys just watched them leaving and went to have fun feeling guilty.

"Where are you taking me? I'm going home!" Mingyu ignored his words and lead him to his room. He put the gift on his bed and Wonwoo sat next to it while Mingyu went to the room next to his. When he got back, he was holding a suit in his hands.

"Here." Mingyu handed him the suit.

"Why are you giving this to me? I want to go home." Wonwoo refused to take the suit.

"Just take it." Mingyu ran out of patiency and threw the suit on the bed. Wonwoo stood up in surprise and Mingyu reached his hands on Wonwoo's shirt and started to slowly ing it. Wonwoo didn't say anything and just looked up at Mingyu straight into his eyes while blushing like crazy. He knew he should do something to stop him but his hands were still trembling and he couldn't do anything. When Mingyu took Wonwoo's shirt off, he looked at his chest for a while and reached out his hands to take off his belt too, but Wonwoo stopped him.

"I- I can do that by myself."

"Tsk. Alright." Mingyu clicked his tongue and sat on his bed and watched Wonwoo as he was taking his jeans off.

"Hey! Don't look."

"I'm not looking, besides we are both guys." Mingyu rolled his eyes and obviously continued staring at Wonwoo.

"Aren't you blushing too much?" Mingyu smirked.

"Shut up." Wonwoo replied while struggling to take his belt off.

"Let me help you." Mingyu stood up and put both of his hands on Wonwoo's belt. He took it off in a second and then started ping his jeans.

"That's enough!" Wonwoo panicked.

"Shh." Mingyu interrupted him and took his jeans off and Wonwoo stood there only in his underwear. Mingyu looked at his whole body and fondled his chest. His hand was moving slowly lower until it reached his underwear.

"Aah! What are you doing!" Wonwoo pushed Mingyu away from him and added "underwear doesn't need to be changed just hand me the suit." Mingyu looked disappointed and handed him the suit.

"Yeah. Sorry I got carried away." Mingyu said with his hand on his mouth so Wonwoo couldn't hear the last sentence. He put the suit on and Mingyu fixed it a little.

"That looks better. Let's go."

"Where?" Wonwoo didn't feel comfortable near him.

"Downstairs, obviously. Or did you want me to stay here with you?" Mingyu smirked.

"...alright, let's go downstairs." Wonwo replied and they both went downstairs.

"Hey Wonwoo. You look good in that suit." A girl, who Wonwoo didn't know name of, immediately noticed him and complimented him.

"......." That's all he said.

"So cute. Wanna dance?" The blond girl tried talking to him again after her first failed attempt and reached her hand to Wonwoo.

"Not now." Mingyu glared at Hyejin and took Wonwoo's hand and lead him to his family, just to get away from her.

"Mom. Dad. This is Wonwoo." Mingyu introduced Wonwoo to his parents. Wonwoo opened his eyes wide at what was Mingyu doing.

"Oh. Hello Wonwoo." Both of them replied.

"Are you Mingyu's friend?" His mother asked.

"Uh..yes Ms.."

"Mrs Kim." she smiled at how awkward Wonwoo was.

"Mrs Kim. Right, sorry." Wonwoo bowed. His heart was literally racing. Why is he introducing me to his family?

"That's fine, you have a cute friend, Mingyu."

"Yeah. I know." The atmosphere was really awkward between the four of them. After interrogating Wonwoo for a couple of minutes, Mingyu finally helped him.

"Ah.The drinks are slowly running low." He grabbed his hand and lead him somewhere between people.

"Have fun boys and don't drink too much!" His mother replied and they went dancing.

"What was that?" Wonwoo panicked.

"Well, now you know my parents. That's a progress." The another black haired boy smirked.

"A progress...?" Wonwoo mumbled.

"So what I am supposed to do at a party like this?" Wonwoo asked Mingyu while they were in the middle of a crowd.

"Just have fun and have a drink." Mingyu chuckled and left Wonwoo alone for a while. Wonwoo was completely lost there so he sat on the couch that was empty and soon enough Seokmin, Jihoon and the rest of them joined him.

"What are you doing here alone?" Joshua asked him.

"Ah. We'll join you." Seokmin added and sat next to Wonwoo and put his arm around his shoulder.

"Have you eaten anything yet?" They asked him.

"Not yet." Wonwoo shook his head.

"Oooh you totally have to! They have some awesome desserts." Seungkwan replied him as he was stuffing the desserts down his throat. Wonwoo smiled a little and he was calmed down after the incident when he arrived. People also stopped looking at him weirdly and his hands stopped trembling a bit.

"I'm back, Wonwoo." Wonwoo's heart skipped a beat only by hearing Mingyu saying his name.

"Ah." he replied unsurely. The guys laughed, played some games and talked about random stuff for few hours. Time passed really quickly.

"By the way, Wonwoo, I still don't have your phone number." Mingyu was waiting for Wonwoo to tell him his number. The guys just looked at Mingyu with their expression 'here we go again'.

"Um-"

"Ah Mingyu, can't you see th-" they shouted over each other and nobody could hear anyone saying anything.

"Hey! Let's take a photo." said Seokmin and grabbed Mingyu's phone that was lying on the table.

"I'll take it." Mingyu snatched his phone away from him and the camera and waited for them to pose.

"Wonwoo, why aren't you smiling?" Mingyu frowned at his expressionless face.

"Come on! Smile!" Guys were supporting Mingyu. Finally, Mingyu took a photo of Wonwoo blushing and smiling awkwardly.

"Hand me your phone, Wonwoo."

"What for-"

Please log in to read the full chapter