History

Until You're Mine Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello?” Yifan’s voice cut in and out on the other line of Luhan’s cellphone.

 

“Hey, Yifan,” Luhan sighed as he began to walk away from the Park mansion, “Did Minseok get home safely last night?”

 

Luhan knew what the answer would be, Yifan would never let him down. He still had to check, still had to make sure that Minseok made it back safely. God forbid that any harm came to his friend on Luhan’s behalf.

 

“Of course,” Yifan yawned, “I made sure of it personally,” (which he did), “How is our little project looking?”

 

Luhan forced on a smile to himself as if Yifan could see it, “Everything seems to be going according to plan.”

 

Yifan laughed, tiredly, “Good. I’m really hoping we get an A in this course.”

 

Luhan snorted, “It would be nice… We’re still meeting in the library tonight, right? We’ve got a bit more tweaking to do yet on the presentation. I’d like to practice it once more at least.”

 

“I already booked a study room,” Yifan hummed and Luhan chuckled on the other line.

 

“You know I’m crazy when it comes to these projects and yet you still offer to be my partner in every class. Maybe I’m not the crazy one and you are.”

 

Yifan snorted, “Yeah, okay.” he murmured and Luhan could almost hear Yifan rolling his eyes.

 

“I’ll meet you there soon. Once this project is over, I’ll be able to focus on some of my other classes.” Luhan sighed.

 

“Alright,” Yifan confirmed the time for their booked room and meeting spot before hanging up his phone.

 

***

 

‘Oh, God,’ Minseok moaned, his back curving delicately off of his bed.

 

Body glistening in sweat under the pale light of the moon, muscles pulled taut as the man above him moved so smoothly. Thin fingers touched him the way he loved to be touched, soft lips kissed all the sensitive places he loved to be kissed. Another moan slipped past his lips and Minseok was unable to control himself. He was completely under this man’s spell. And he loved it.

 

‘More,’ he whined as the set of soft lips kissed his neck, mouthed along one of the protruding veins.

 

A pink tongue darted out to a long stripe from the base of the vein all the way up to just beneath Minseok’s ear, making the boy shiver in delight. Oh, how he missed this. Missed the way this man touched him, made him feel alive.

 

Who is this man?

 

‘Are you hungry?’ Minseok asked in a whispered voice, fingers carding through black, soft locks, ‘Bite me,’ he panted between breaths as the man moved expertly, taking his breath away.

 

The man smiled against Minseok, a set of fangs protruding suddenly from his mouth and tracing along the soft, delicate skin stretched over Minseok’s neck. Minseok moaned as the tips of those fangs began to pierce his skin, and blood began to drip from him. Minseok’s body convulsed into a state of pleasure, his heart rate accelerating and his body shivering in absolute bliss as this man his blood.

 

‘Yes,’ Minseok hissed as he reached his , ‘Yes, Baekhyun!’ he half-moaned, half-screamed.

 

“Baekhyun!”

 

Minseok jolted awake, his body covered in sweat and his mind still hazy from the wet dream he just experienced. His heart was pounding inside of his chest and, he was… .

 

He swallowed thickly  as the memories of the dream started coming back to him in hot flashes. The man’s movements, his long fingers, the kisses and holy . Holy . Minseok had dreamt about a vampire his blood and actually got off on it…

 

Oh God…

 

It hadn’t just been any vampire either. No, it just had to be professor Byun Baekhyun. The same person who would be teaching his class within an hour…

 

But, why the , Minseok wondered, was he dreaming of Byun Baekhyun?

 

“Oh …” Minseok muttered, checking his phone.

 

He had managed to spend his whole day in bed, hungover and exhausted. After that vampire, Yifan, had left him, he had been feeling unsettled. Regardless, he was still sick and in need of rest and so he did just that. In doing so, however, he missed one of his classes and some valuable one on one time with his supervisor concerning his paper. He figured he had a lot to make up for and a lot to explain, but that would all have to wait for another time. Right now, he had to get ready for class. Which meant showering, to the best of his ability, in cold water to get this problem between his legs to disappear.

 

***

 

“You must have been hungover as hell.” Luhan chuckled as he walked beside Minseok towards their evening class lecture hall.

 

Minseok groaned and squeezed his eyes shut, “I never want to feel like that again.”

 

Luhan laughed and nudged Minseok with his shoulder, “I’m sorry, by the way, about asking Yifan to bring you home.”

 

Minseok looked over at Luhan and then smiled timidly, “I know that you meant well. You just wanted me to get home safe. Besides…” he took a deep breath, “Yifan seemed really nice.”

 

Luhan’s eyes widened in mild surprise, “Glad to see that you’re starting to come around, albeit slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter