Drunk

Until You're Mine Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: Please keep in mind that this chapter contains some very mild ual content plus some drinking & alcohol infleunced choices.

Minseok flung open the door to his dorm room, startling his unsuspecting roommate slumped over his desk. Luhan spun around in his chair and glanced Minseok from head to toe as Minseok stripped his jacket from his body far too forcefully. There was a determined look in his eyes, the look of someone who was lost and needed to find himself somehow. What he needed was something familiar, someone familiar.

 

“Are you alright?” Luhan asked worriedly.

 

“Kiss me,” Minseok demanded as he walked into the room, slamming the door shut behind himself.

 

“What?” Luhan stuttered as Minseok strode across the room in quick strides before settling himself into Luhan’s lap.

 

“You heard me,” Minseok breathed before he kissed Luhan hungrily, desperately, clutching at the only thing he knew for sure at this moment.

 

Luhan moaned as Minseok’s fingers found their way into his hair, pulling at the strands and tugging until Luhan was whining into their kisses. Minseok groaned and felt himself come to life, found himself forgetting that he wasn’t feeling himself any longer. He grinded down on Luhan’s lap and gasped as he lost himself in the euphoria of Luhan’s hands gripping his hips, his lips trailing down his neck and-

 

“Holy ,” Minseok cried as he pulled away from Luhan, “Did you just bite me?”

 

“Oh God,” Luhan panicked and reached up to touch the blossoming red mark on Minseok’s shoulder, “, I’m so sorry.”

 

Minseok blinked a few times, registering the pain in his neck as it faded into something a little different. Why did this sensation feel so familiar? Why did he crave that sensation again?

 

“I want you… I want all of you.”

 

“Take me, I’m yours.”

 

“No,” Minseok shook his head and sat back on Luhan’s thighs, “It’s fine, I just… Wasn’t expecting it.”

 

Luhan bit his lip and touched Minseok’s cheek gently, “I wouldn’t ever do anything to intentionally hurt you,” he said slowly and let his fingers trail down his roommate's neck, “I got carried away.”

 

Minseok gave Luhan a half smile, taking Luhan’s hand in his own and gently placing it back on his hips. He leaned forward, giving Luhan a long, passionate kiss before he brought his lips to the other’s ear.

 

“I never said I didn’t like it,” he whispered hotly and Luhan groaned in response, picking Minseok up and throwing him down on his bed.

 

“Don’t you know what happens when you tempt the devil?” Luhan asked as he slipped out of his shirt and crawled onto the bed after Minseok who laid splayed out for him.

 

Minseok smirked, “I guess I’m about to find out.”

 

***

 

Baekhyun sat in silence as Jongdae retold the story of what had happened between himself and Minseok earlier that day. He watched in a sort of daze, wondering when Minseok got so distant in this life. The man he loved for centuries was always so open-minded and ready to fall in love. This man, the Minseok he had met in this life was terrified of Baekhyun, of vampires, of his very being. And he couldn’t help but think that this was fate’s way of teaching him a lesson for killing Minseok in his last life.

 

“Are you alright?” Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun after nearly an hour.

 

Baekhyun snapped out of his reverie and looked at Chanyeol in surprise, “Where did everyone go?”

 

“Wow,” Chanyeol whistled lowly, “You’re really out of it, aren’t you Baek?”

 

“I can’t help it,” Baekhyun sighed, “Minseok thinks I killed his family, but really it was just him I killed about a quarter of a century ago.”

 

Chanyeol frowned and squeezed Baekhyun’s shoulder, “You’ve carried a lot of guilt with you, Baekhyun… I think it’s time you let go.”

 

Baekhyun shook his head, “I need Minseok to forgive me.”

 

“He forgave you as he died, you know that. He loved you unconditionally and he knew that it was really you that killed him.”

 

“But it was me.” Baekhyun chewed his lip and looked away from Chanyeol so he couldn’t see the tears even though he already knew that Chanyeol was aware of his crying, “I’m the one who threw the spears, I’m the one who killed him. It was by my hands that the love of my life died.”

 

“Baekhyun, I didn’t know that you still felt like this-”

 

“I tried to escape it,” Baekhyun sniffled, “I tried to occupy my mind. I lived day to day teaching myself so many different hobbies, but nothing could satisfy the guilt, nothing could distract me. I killed him. And I spent so many years romanticising the day I would see him again. I believed so much that it would be like nothing had ever changed, that I would find him again and we would fall in love like we always do, only this time I would do it properly…

 

“But I choked. When I saw him again, I choked, Chanyeol. For the first time for all the lives I have known Minseok, I made him look at me against his will. And then I did it again, making him fall asleep and having Junmyeon take away his memories. Why am I so afraid, Chanyeol? I’m terrified of him knowing the truth, I’m terrified that he won’t be able to love me when he remembers that I’m the one who killed him.

 

“I want to love him. I want to show him how much I love him. But he looks at me like I’m a monster, just because I’m a vampire. How will he react when he realizes I’m more of a monster than that, because I’m the one that killed him?”

 

Chanyeol watched sadly as Baekhyun hung his head and held his face in his hands as he began to sob. It was the sight of a broken man and Chanyeol’s heart ached. There was nothing he could do for his friend, nothing that would ease the pain. He understood that Baekhyun was hurting and that this was something that he had to work through himself, but that was what made it frustrating. The fact that he couldn’t heal his friend, or even see far enough into the future to tell him that everything would be alright. Because, the simple fact was Chanyeol’s special ability was always fuzzy when it came to Baekhyun and the man’s future. Fate was always funny like that.

 

“You could use a night out,” Chanyeol decided after some silence had passed between them.

 

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol puzzled, his eyes rather pink from crying, “Excuse me?”

 

“A night out. Drinking. Dancing. Partying. Anything other than sitting around and letting these negative thoughts consume you.” Chanyeol muttered, reaching out to pull Baekhyun into his arms for a hug.

 

“I can’t go out,” Baekhyun whined as he pushed away from Chanyeol’s chest, “I’m a professor.”

 

“Professors can drink.” Chanyeol reasoned with a small smile, “And so can vampires.”

 

“But I’ll get sick.”

 

“And we’ll be drunk. Drunk enough to forget just for one night. Let’s just let go, yeah?”

 

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, “You’ll come with me?”

 

“We’ll make it a guy's’ night out. It’s only Saturday.” Chanyeol said, standing suddenly and nearly knocking Baekhyun from his chair, “I’ve got some things on my mind I’d like to forget too.”

 

“Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol shrugged.

 

“Is it that obvious?”

 

“Do you want to talk about it?”

 

Chanyeol almost snorted, “I love him so much. I’ve never loved someone more than I love him… But I won’t read his mind. I love him too much for that. I want to find a way to make him mine on my own, but I’m so used to just knowing everything beforehand.”

 

“Kyungsoo cares about you,” Baekhyun offered as consolation as he raised from his chair, “If he didn’t, he wouldn’t stick around you, now would he?”

 

“I want him to open up to me… I don’t want to just be his sire or the person he feels indebted to. I want to be the one he loves irrevocably the same way I do him.”

 

“I understand,” Baekhyun hummed, reaching out to touch Chanyeol’s arm, “Let’s go drinking then. Just like you said. For one night, we’ll forget.”

 

Chanyeol grinned slowly until his smile was stretched across his face, “I’ll call the boys.”

 

***

 

“What has gotten into you today?” Luhan asked between kisses as Minseok pressed him up against the tiles of their shower.

 

Minseok grinned and stepped away long enough to squirt shampoo into his hair, “I needed a distraction.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter