Together again

Masterpiece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks passed by, Momo and Jeongyeon haven't said anything about their relationship. Even with Momo staying in their dorm.

 

Jihyo was getting annoyed on how both girls ignored eachother and didn't say anything. "Enough!" Jihyo shouted, causing both girls to looks at her.

 

"Enough of what?" Jihyo put on her jacket and grabbed the keys. "You guys need to talk things out and You're not leaving." The red head said as she walked out the dorm and locked the door.

 

"Did she just lock us in here."

 

"Yup."

 

"Alrighty then." Jeongyeon smiled at the blonde before reading her book.

 

"Jeongyeon...Why haven't we got back together yet." Momo asked out of nowhere.

 

"I...Don't know maybe we're not ready. Well I am...But you never replied to me when I said that things aren't fully normal unless we're together....Maybe the love not there."

 

"The love is there, I guess I hesitated, I don't know why."

 

"You know I would never hurt you Momo, and as I told you before anything is worth it if it's for you." The blonde smiled as she got up and walked towards Jeongyeon.

 

"But I have been thinking of something for a while which is why I haven't asked you to be my girlfriend."

 

"What is it?" Momo stared down on the brunette. "Nevermind, it's nothing."

 

"Okay..." The blonde pouted as she sat beside Jeongyeon and press a kiss on her cheek. "I love you."

 

"I love you too. But just wait, I'll ask you in a few days."

 

"Okay, but...Can we do something that we haven't done in a long time." Momo said as she poked Jeongyeon's nose before drawing her finger down to her neck.

 

"NOT ON MY BED!" Jihyo shouted from outside causing both girls to turn red.

 

"I thought she left."

 

"I'M LEAVING RIGHT NOW, BUT NOT ON MY BED." Jihyo shouted again before the footsteps started to fade.

 

Jeongyeon and Momo looked at eachother before laughing. "So we're together but not together right?"

 

"Yeah, I guess so." Jeongyeon said as she picked up the blonde and drop her on the bed.

 

~

 

Jihyo retuned back hours later with Tzuyu to see both girls sleeping under the covers. "Atleast they didn't do it on my bed."

 

"Can I go home now mom?" Tzuyu complained.

 

"No, Sana needs to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter