Family pt 1

Masterpiece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am so sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I was too busy with school and I didn't have anytime to update. I also was starting to get writer's block. Anyways I also have a new story that I am currently working on too which has multiple ships, Because lately I have been reading alot of Kryber stories. Anyways back to the story.

 

Update 12/17 I have been sick lately, so I apologized to everyone who have been waiting on the next chapter but it never arrived.

 

Momo has been staying over for the last few weeks and eventually came up with a fool proof plan to get rid of Jay for good. 

 

As promised, I did brought her a new phone but most of the time she stayed in the dorm or she stayed nearby me. The only time we were separated were when we have different classes from eachother and even then we text eachother to make sure we were okay.

 

 It was the weekend, Momo was sitting on Jeongyeon's bed as the brunette got dressed. "We just have to see if they'll accept the case. If he still bothers you, Then I will let Jihyo and Nayeon know and they will deal with him." Jeongyeon assured.

 

Momo nodded as she and Jeongyeon walked out the dorm together. They both head to Seungyeon house. "I want you to see my sister again, I know she'll be happy to see you." Jeongyeon says as she knocked on the door revealing Seungyeon.

 

"Hey Jeongye-Momo!" The brunette shouted as she hugged Momo quickly who was in shock due to Seungyeon hugging her.

 

Momo and Jeongyeon sat beside eachother on the couch while Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter