After all these years

Masterpiece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 years later...

 

Today was a normal day for Jeongyeon. She woke up, brush her teeth, shower and got ready for the day. The brunette was in her third year of college her major being in law enforcement.

 

Jeongyeon walked over to wake up her roommate. "Jihyo wake up." The brunette said as she shake Jihyo. After Momo left Jeongyeon decided to study hard in her last year of highschool so she could make it into the best college possible.

 

Some of her friends made it into the same college, Such as Jihyo and Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon was pretty much alone the whole entire time for the last two years and then Chaeyoung got admitted and she decided to help the girl around.

 

Jihyo soon wake up and the brunette left the room and saw Chaeyoung standing by waiting. Jeongyeon looked at her cousin up and down. "Aren't those shorts too short?"

 

"No." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes as she walked Chaeyoung to her first class. Surprisingly the girl have grown, she was 4'10 in highschool last time Jeongyeon check. "Did you grow Chaeng or did you put insoles in your shoes again?" The brunette asks before instantly getting hit by Chaeyoung.

 

"I grew 3 inches over the last four years...I'm still short but not as short as I was in highschool."

 

"3 inches over the last four years? That's a lot smol." Jeongyeon said sarcastically before getting hit again. "Stop, I don't know how someone so tiny as you can hit so hard."

 

"Not everyone can be tall like you Jeongyeon, You got the good genes."

 

"I'm not that tall, Doyeon is at a model's height tall.... Anyways how are you and Dahyun doing?"

 

"We're actually doing well...She treats me so well.... I'm a bit sad that we couldn't be at the same college but we visit eachother every weekend."

 

"That's good....Looks like we're here." Jeongyeon says as she watched her cousin walk into the room.

Jeongyeon turned around and sighed before walking into her class. She misses Momo deeply and wishes she was here. They both lost connection with eachother so they never got to talk anymore so they eventually broke off the relationship.

 

 "It was for the best...I guess." The brunette mumbles as she sat down and waited for the professor to come in.

 

 After attending all her classes the brunette decided to meet up with Nayeon and Mina for lunch. Nayeon eventually found a way to repair their relationship with eachother and due to Jeongyeon stopped hanging out with the bullies, she was almost always alone.

 

The brunette sat at a table in the soup store waiting for Nayeon and Mina to arrive. She saw both girls walked in and sat by her.

 

"Hey.."

 

"Hi Jeongyeon.... How's university life."

 

"It's fine...What about you?"

 

"Same...I wish we were all at the same University, but atleast we're close by...I'm actually thinking of trying transfer over so you won't be lonely." Nayeon says.

 

"That would be nice if you did." Jeongyeon replied before looking at Mina. "If I weren't mistaken I would've thought you guys were twins."

 

Bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter