Blonde Hair

Masterpiece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few months later...

 

Autumn was beginning and the amount of students transferring over were getting lower and lower everyday. Nayeon did transfer over and help keep Jeongyeon company even though the brunette said she don't need it.

 

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were walking in the park together when Nayeon saw a blonde hair girl. "Jeongyeon isn't that Momo?"

 

"No Nayeon, It's probably Yura and I don't want Hyeri trying to fight me again for mistaking the wrong person."

 

"I don't think it's Yura."

 

"Yeah, well I think it's her. Don't bother her, You know how Hyeri gets."

 

The next day

 

Jeongyeon was at the campus when she saw the same blonde hair girl again. The brunette looked away as she started to look for Chaeyoung. The girl had done something wrong and went into hiding. "I really hope she didn't found her way into the school's vent again." The brunette complain before taking a second look at the blonde hair girl who was now staring at her.

 

The brunette blinked and then looked at her wrist. She hesitantly raised her arm up revealing the tattoo. 'Is it her? She'll recognize the tattoo. It can't be Momo. She would have come over next year if she wanted.' Jeongyeon thought as she saw the blonde also raise her hand revealing an tattoo, Identical to hers.

 

 "Momo!" Jeongyeon shouted as she started to run to the blonde. The blonde started to run to Jeongyeon. Some of the kids looked over in there direction while others moved out the way.

 

When they were close enough Momo hugged Jeongyeon tightly and she ended up lifting up the brunette in the process. After Momo put her down Jeongyeon touch the blonde's face. "It is you!" The brunette said as she started to press kisses on Momo's face.

 

 Most of the students didn't know Jeongyeon and the ones that did thought she was emo or a mute. So it surprised them when they saw her and a blonde hair girl hugging and kissing.

 

Sana and Nayeon walked towards the crowd to see Jeongyeon hugging someone. "I really hope she's not hugging Yura or Yeri again." They said as the rushed over to them. Jeongyeon and Momo turned to look at Nayeon and Sana who were walking towards them. 

 

"It is you." Sana exclaimed before Nayeon dragged her aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter