Normal?

Masterpiece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed by and Momo could almost say that everything almost went back to normal.

 

All of the girls were waiting at Nayeon's dorm waiting for the brunette to return. Due to her protecting Mina in the process she got shot near a organ which kept her out for a while. 

 

The doctor said if it was just an inch closer than it would've been fatal.

 

After that day Jeongyeon woke up, niether girls know what there's relationship is. Of course they want to get back together, but what happened in four years.

 

Will it ever be the same?

 

Momo was cut out of her thoughts as she heard the door unlock, revealing Mina walking in with Nayeon behind her. "Surprise!" The girls shouted and Nayeon smiled revealing her teeth.

 

"Aww....For me? Did you guys missed me this much?"

 

"Nope." Jeongyeon joked and received a glare from the brunette.

 

 "Anyways...How long have you guys been waiting here?"

 

 "Since the moment Mina said that you were being released today."

 

"That's nice, now get out." Nayeon said while smiling.

 

"But why?"

 

"I wanna finished what we started before Momo came barging into our room." Momo turned red and hide her face in embarrassment.

 

"Ew...Unnie do you really have to talk about this in front of us." Chaeyoung complain.

 

"Aren't you're injured?"

 

"Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter