Withdrawal

Masterpiece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon woke up again as usual. Everything was becoming boring for her. The same routine every single day. She looked at the tattoo on her wrist.

 

"I wonder....if you still have it."

 

"Still have what?" Jeongyeon quickly turned and look at Jihyo who was barely awake. "It's nothing Thomas, Go back to sleep."

 

"Okay."

 

Jeongyeon sighed and started to look at the old messages. The brunette got up and then head to the café that the university owns. She sat down and order a salad and was eating it when she heard an exclamation.

 

The brunette look over to see a girl with long brown hair walking in. 'She looks familiar.'

 

The brunette then turn to see Jennie and Jisoo running towards the girl and hugging her, she then realize it was Lisa. Jeongyeon quickly got up and walked over to her. "Lisa!" The brunette let go of Jennie and turned to Jeongyeon. "You're Jeongyeon right? Momo talked about you alot at the academy."

 

"Is Momo okay? Why are you here? Is Momo here with you?"

 

The brunette smiled a bit. "Momo is fine, I'm here to recruit Natty who auditioned a while back and No Momo isn't here...Sorry." Jeongyeon instantly became disappointed once she heard Momo wasn't here.

 

"It's okay." The brunette said as she went back to her seat. She could see Lisa waving to Jennie and Jisoo before leaving and looking for Natty.

 

 Jeongyeon remember as it were yesterday when Momo told her the news.

 

 4 years ago

 

 Momo have been released from the hospital and was doing well now. The brunette have gotten a letter from the school a while back that she got accepted and she tried to tell Hana but she was depressed at the time. Eventually Hana did listen but that was when Momo almost died.

 

They have both agreed to move to the states so Hana can be with Momo.

 

 Jeongyeon were walking around at the park hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter