Masterpiece

Masterpiece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon and Momo got married the following December and decided to buy an house and live together, while they finish off their last year of college.

 

Mina and Nayeon got married the spring after Momo and Jeongyeon got married.

 

Sana and Tzuyu are still together but Tzuyu decided to follow her career in modelling which resulted in the girls traveling alot while they still lived in Korea. 

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung ended up breaking up for a reason that no one but Tzuyu knows and even then the model wouldn't let nobody else knows. It was rumored that Dahyun may still have feelings for Sana which is why they broke it off.

 

Jihyo eventually found a guy and is currently in a relationship with him.

 

Jeongyeon and Momo was getting ready to go on their honeymoon. Since Seungyeon was too stubborn to let her travel during the winter.

 

"I'm telling you, Seungyeon irritates me sometimes, We could've been go on our honeymoon six months ago but nooo she telling me that I'm not going anywhere."

 

"Honey stop complaining."

 

"Why?'

 

"Seungyeon is pregnant again." Jeongyeon eyes widen.

 

"What? How the hell you know that?"

 

"You didn't see the baby bump? She was hinting it since our wedding, But I guess you were too drunk to notice."

 

"Oh... How far along is she." Jeongyeon said before Momo gave her a look.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter