Chapter 4

Masterpiece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon did end up seeing Momo again the next day. It turns out she also transfer over here. The only assumption she could make was to get away from her ex who happens to follow her here.

 

Momo's major were dance and her minor were education. She said that she was planning on doing alot of performances before settling down and starting the business Hana never got to start. She wanted to be a dance teacher. Well that's what Sana told her.

 

Both girls haven't talked to eachother since the argument and pretty much everyone was confused. That day was the first time the kids at the university saw Jeongyeon smiled.

 

They did had like one or two classes together but they were general classes that everybody needed.

 

Jeongyeon was packing up her stuff when Momo grabbed her arm. "Can we talk?"

 

"What is there to talk about?" Jeongyeon replied. Momo sure do look different the brunette thought. Blonde hair, Piercings (Mainly ears and she swear she saw a belly piercing.) Even another tattoo on her ankle and behind her ear and Jeongyeon wouldn't have notice that one if it wasn't for Chaeyoung observant self.

 

Jeongyeon knows she shouldn't talk since she became extremely quiet over the last few years and she may have change a little bit physically well not like Momo. Just a little lip ring and her hair was cut shorter.

 

"There's alot to talk about. You changed, I changed....I want to get back together."

 

"You're saying that now just to get away from the guy and have him back off."

 

"He won't back off, I-I try breaking up with him before but he never listens. He force me into doing things I don't want to do."

 

"Like what?" Momo went quiet. Both girls were alone in the room but Jeongyeon knows very well that someone could be listening to their conversation. She grabbed Momo's hand and led her to her dorm room.

 

When they entered in they heard the shower running so Jeongyeon started on the bed and waited.

 

"I'm waiting for an answer, What did he force you to do."

 

"I slept with him before...but the first time was fine the next few times he force me everytime, I'm so scared of being alone with him, I don't know what would I do if he bought over one of his friends."

 

 Jeongyeon stared at Momo, She could see the faint bruises and scratches on her body. "Are you wearing makeup?"

 

"Yeah...Just to cover up the marks."

 

"Do he hits you, Momo?" The blonde went quiet again. Jeongyeon couldn't believe it. "How did you managed to get yourself in a situation like that?"

 

Just then they heard heavy knocking on the door. "MOMO I KNOW YOUR IN THERE, BRING YOUR HOE OUT." A voice yelled.

 

The knocking got stronger and Momo got nervous. Jeongyeon grabbed Momo's hand and walked towards the bathroom door. The brunette made a slight knock on the door. "Jihyo, I'm coming in, You better be decent." 

 

"Wha-"

 

Jeongyeon opened the door and walked into the bathroom with Momo following before shutting the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter