Unexpected Fight pt.3 +Aftermath

Masterpiece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything went silent, Momo looked through the little gaps of the closet just to see Nayeon lying on the ground not moving, Mina was over her silently crying as she slowly got up and turned to Jay.

 

Mina then grabbed Nayeon's pistol and pointed at Jay who was standing across from her. "Shoot me, I dare you too - argh!" He shouted before holding his leg. 

 

Mina then ran up to him and did a roundhouse kick to Jay's face as he went down. 

 

The brunette went into Nayeon's bedroom grabbed some handcuffs, and cuffed Jay's hands together. 

 

Just then the closet door opened and Momo looked up to see Mina. "Do you have and evidence of abuse?" Mina said in a odd tone.

 

"Yes..." Momo spoked. Mina nodded before striking Momo's arm with the of the gun. Hard enough for a bruise to appear.

 

The blonde clutched her arm quickly as she screamed out a bit in pain. "W-what was that for?"

 

"Just more evidence Momoring." The brunette winked as Momo looked back at her arm to see a bruise already forming.

 

 Mina then walked over to Nayeon who was still unconscious (As Mina would like to think.) Before her girlfriend's hair. "Don't die on me, Bunny. You promised you wouldn't leave me."

 

Eventually the cops arrived and paramedics took the girls and everyone else out.

 

 Jay got arrested and charged for Assault and Abuse, and would be sent back to America.

 

Jihyo, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon got sent to the hospital due to their injuries as the others would later joined them.

 

Momo sat beside Mina in the waiting room. It was awfully silent in there. Once Nayeon heals she would be taken to court due to some of the guys that were found dead in her dorm. 

 

Mina would also be taken to court due to that she had a gun in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter