Unexpected fight pt.2

Masterpiece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo was sitting on the bed talking to Jihyo when she saw Jeongyeon rushed in. "The case got rejected...." She started off just to see Jay walk in.

 

Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Momo looked at Jay who slowly locked the door. "This is where you been hiding ? With a dyke and some freak?" He roared as he got closer to Momo. Jihyo quickly jumped off the bed and kicked Jay in the face. Jeongyeon then send Momo out the window. "Find your way down and run! Don't look back! I will come find you." She shouted as Jay unlock the door to let some friends in.

 

"Don't let this escape!"

 

"Go now Momo! Find Nayeon!" Momo watched as one guy swing a baseball bat at Jeongyeon.

 

"B-but."

 

"GO!"

 

Momo went out the window and started to move by the ledge slowly. She look to see a long pipe before sliding down on it and sprinting to Nayeon's dorm.

 

A couple of guys managed to escape as Jeongyeon and Jihyo finished the last two before looking at Jay. "Looks like you both know how to fight." He had a sickening grin on his face as he grabbed a metal bat before swinging it at Jihyo.

 

Jeongyeon quickly ran and blocked the fatal swing with her arm resulting in a crack. "!!!!" The brunette shouted out. Jihyo then was fighting for the bat Jay had in his hand before he could do another lethal shot.

 

Due to the amount of pain Jeongyeon was in the brunette eventually passed out.

 

Sana and Tzuyu was feeding eachother cotton candy when they saw Momo ran pass. Sana was about it go after the girl when Tzuyu pulled her back.

 

"She's in danger Tzuyu let go!" Sana shouted as she saw three guys running after Momo.

 

 "No, Not yet, I don't want you getting hurt unnie." Sana gently touch Tzuyu's c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter