Disapproving [Taegi]

Drabbles And Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Why is Yoongi so afraid of telling it to the others? Why is it so hard to just say it? He finally was able to admit it to himself a while back; he is gay, and he is having the hugest crush ever on his best friend’s little brother. And he would really like to tell everyone that he is gay, not about the crush, no, that can stay as a secret. But it’s not that easy when almost every single person in your friend group has said that they are straight, no matter that they’re living in 2010’s. The other guys make ugly jokes about gays, not necessarily bullying, but still, the jokes make Yoongi feel disgusting. He really doesn’t fit with the others anyway. With colored hair, piercings and makeup he was the school rebel and his friends already about it.

 

But the reason he has been thinking about coming out is that he thinks Taehyung might be gay too. He just has that kind of vibe in him. Well, staring at other guys’ asses is kind of a giveaway. And if Taehyung really is gay, then there’s a small possibility he might like Yoongi, it’s unlikely but who really knows? Taehyung’s type surely wouldn’t be short, introverted hermits, not the school rebel. Taehyung would surely like someone like Jeongguk, he is a good guy, always doing what he is supposed to, regular clothing, black hair and flawless, pure bunny toothed face. Not Yoongi, no.

 

 

 

 

Taehyung stood up, looking scared and announced that he is gay, making everyone’s, literally everyone’s eyes in the cafeteria turn to him. At least he had the decency to blush after realizing how loud he had just been, but who Yoongi was most worried about was Taehyung’s big brother, Yoongi’s best friend Kim Namjoon, whose face had paled to ghostly white, and who was staring at his little brother with wide eyes.

 

But what was Taehyung doing? Taehyung was staring at Yoongi, standing on his two feet, red as a tomato and staring at Yoongi, mouthing “please”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter