Glitter Tears [Taegi]

Drabbles And Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi! I'm publishing a work to celebrate my own birthday today!

This might trigger some people, but there isn't really anything even nearly graphic in it in my opinion.

Have fun reading!

He hated it, hated the lights of the club, the sounds his friends made. He hated the way the light was making the dance floor shine, hated how the pair dancing there was so beautiful, smiling and laughing as their steps messed up, just staring at each other.



 

Taehyung was sitting on their table, looking at the most beautiful boy on the dance floor. A small, fairy-like creature wearing very tight, very ripped jeans and a tight, light purple, tank top. He had a small bell on his choker, the choker Taehyung had gifted him his last birthday, and hands filled with different wristbands and bracelets.

 

He also had makeup on, which didn't happen often, but clearly today he had purple eyeshadow, thick eyeliner, beautifully strong contour, light pink gloss on his lips and a light lilac highlight making his face shine. His hair, black at the moment, was parted on one side, his left eye almost covered by it. To say, he was ethereal.

 

And Taehyung loved it. He loved the way Yoongi moved, the way he had everyone looking at him, admiring him. But he didn't like the way the other boy was courting him. Hoseok kept moving so close to his hyung, making the smaller man clearly uncomfortable. Everyone with eyes noticed that Yoongi didn't want it, but Hoseok still kept trying.

 

They had been dancing together, just like usually they did after they had had enough drinks, but no one else felt like dancing yet. But today Hoseok clearly wanted to get the smaller.

 

It happened in the blink of an eye, one moment they were still dancing and the next they were nowhere to be seen. Taehyung didn't know what to think, the two males were dating, after all, maybe they just wanted some peace. But after the guys weren't back in ten minutes, he decided to check if everything was fine and started heading for the bathrooms, thinking that would be the most likely place for them to be in.

 

And so it was. Opening the door of the toilet Taehyung saw something he never wanted to see, his crush being ed against a wall as he cried and pleaded for Hoseok to stop, to let him go, shouting how much it hurt. Screaming and crying, trying to scratch and hit the man holding him in place

 

“ off!” Taehyung shouted, not even realizing he had moved to the pair and was now pushing Hoseok away from the other male. Seeing his crush so vulnerable in the hands of the dancer in their group made him feel sick to his gore.

 

“Hey, hey, look at me angel, everything’s fine. Let's head home!” Taehyung turned to look at Yoongi, helping him put his pants back on and wiping the tears that were fastly flowing down his cheeks. “You want a piggyback ride?”

 

The elder just nodded and let Taehyung help him up as they exited the full bar, making their way towards home, the younger deciding to text their other friends later to inform them of their departure.

 

Living together had been Yoongi’s idea, both boys had been struggling with rent so Yoongi had asked that if Taehyung would like to join forces and rent a two bedroom apartment together, so they would save a bit.

 

Saying yes had been a good idea at that moment, but already after a few months, Taehyung had realized that living with his crush was hard and sometimes even uncomfortable, as the elder had been home with his boyfriend, the sight making Taehyung's heart clench painfully. But this made him happy about living together with the elder. He wouldn't need to leave the man alone with all his pain.

 

The walk to home was spent in silence, only the sobs wracking through the smaller’s body as a soundtrack.

 

“Taehyungie? Why did Hobi do that?” Yoongi whispered as Taehyung had closed the heavy wooden door of their flat. All Taehyung could offer as an answer was a shaking his head sadly and shrugging.

 

“I've told him multiple times I don't want that, especially not… not like that...” Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter