OUR STAR [Taegi]

Drabbles And Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes you love another person too much to hurt them.

 

Sometimes you try to protect them and just end up hurting them.

 

°•°

 

Yoongi knew that, he knew that Taehyung had left just because what the elder had said. And he knew it was wrong from him to say it.

 

Taehyung had just stared at him, waiting for the “it's just a joke,” that had never come, because Yoongi had been serious, he had really meant it. He had said it and then walked out, his bags already packed and at the door, ready for him to leave.

 

“So yeah, if I have something of yours just text me? I'll come back to pack the rest someday, tell me when you're away or something, I'mma just-” he waved his hand towards the door “bye,”

 

And so he had left.

 

And that had been a month ago. Now he was living on Seokjin’s couch, having rented a warehouse for his stuff to go in, as Taehyung had informed him about moving out of the house, leaving about everything to him. Yoongi had been annoyed, but it was Taehyung's place so he had nothing to say to it. They had agreed so, Taehyung bought the house, Yoongi the furniture.

 

And now Yoongi had the furniture to pick up from their apartment. Together with Seokjin they drove there on Yoongi's old pick-up, something he had gotten when he had moved out from home.

 

As they walked in, Yoongi immediately felt cold, it was like the apartment was freezing, where it for sure wasn't. It just wasn't loved anymore. Taehyung had taken almost all of the photos that had previously been decorating the walls, he had taken the curtains, even the white ones in the kitchen that he had always said he hated.

 

But he had left a letter there. On the kitchen table, it was plain white and Taehyung never used white paper. He had said it was too plain, always writing on those pale green sheets from the corner store.

 

Hi hyung.

 

I don't understand why you had to leave after saying that, but I will not contact you. I just want you to be happy.

 

“You don't understand. er. I'm trying to make you happy,” Yoongi muttered, tears gathering in his eyes as he moved to sit on one of the chairs.

 

I love you, and I'll love you till the end of the time. I had bought a ring for you, ready ask you to be my husband, you know! And then you just do something like that! Idiot.

 

“You are one too, I'm sorry,”

 

I'm sorry hyung, you shouldn't say that to someone who is… I can't write it, you know.

 

I want you to be mine for the rest of our lives, really. Could you, please, consider at least meeting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter