Glitter Tears [Taegi]

Drabbles And Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taehyung loved it, he loved how Yoongi looked like a small fairy, how he danced there, making everyone's eyes to turn right at him.

 

Okay he really didn't like how Yoongi was so close to Hoseok, how he stared at the younger lovingly, when Taehyung just sat at the said table nursing his second double whiskey, being the seventh wheel in their little outing. It wasn't fun, not at all.

 

No one actually knew, but Taehyung was in love with Yoongi. He was in love with Hoseok’s small beautiful boyfriend, their friend group’s small fairy.

 

Yoongi was looking particularly good today, he was wearing his tight, black jeans, the ones that had holes in them and an almost see-through shirt, black converse highs and that choker with little bell on it, the one Taehyung gave him as a birthday present. To say, he was beautiful.

 

He was wearing more make-up than usually, black eyeshadow and lilac eyeliner, deep red lips, and highlighter so strong Taehyung thought he would turn blind.

 

And Taehyung hated it. He hated it so much, looking at Jimin and Jin whispering in the corner of the booth, sharing not-so-secret kisses. Jungkook laughing at Namjoon, who tried to seduce the younger with some robotic moves, earning small pecks from it. Yoongi glowing in the light, Hoseok just whispering something into his ear, something that made Yoongi's eyes widen and fill with tears.

 

Pushing the taller away Yoongi walked back to the table, sitting right next to Taehyung, looking suddenly exhausted and asking, wiping his eyes;

 

“Shall we go home Tae?” Living together with your crush wasn't probably the smartest idea, but when Yoongi had suggested it, saying that he didn't want to live alone, what else could've Taehyung said than yes?

 

“Yeah, let's go home.” Taehyung answered, trying to smile at the teary boy,

 

“Do you want a piggyback ride?”

 

“Yeah, thank you Tae.” lifting the small boy on his back Taehyung walked out of the crowded club and started the just-under-a-kilometer walk home.

 

Feeling the older cry against his back, Taehyung felt like crying himself, a crying Yoongi was always a bad thing, because Yoongi never cried when he had company and that fact made Taehyung feel like he was witnessing something he shouldn't, like the time when he saw Jungkook and Namjoon ing.

 

“Wanna tell me what's wrong?” The taller asked, hoping hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter