Safe Place [Taegi]

Drabbles And Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yoongi realised that he was hungry and turning to look at the clock, he realised that he had been in composing for sixteen hours, and had had his last break seven hours ago. Deciding to just get this small part done, he would get up and go look for something to eat from the small fridge that was placed in their very small kitchenette.

 

Soon forcing himself up from his comfy office chair, shaking his numb legs and leaving the room, just to notice that their refrigerator was empty and that he’d need to fetch his wallet from his table to get some food, and that he did, leaving the building to get himself a sandwich and probably some energy drink from the corner store.

 

“” he whined when he exited the door - the autumn had come in early and the wind was simply freezing - and of course Yoongi was wearing nothing but sweats and a thin hoodie.

 

After a fast trip to the store, which didn’t have any sandwiches so Yoongi ended up buying a salad, and that energy drink he had been thinking of, he returned to the building, feeling the warmth immediately make him sleepier.

 

Stepping into the room he immediately noticed a tired looking Taehyung sitting on his desk. He had pushed Yoongi’s keypad a bit back to sit on the desk and had put his legs on the arms of Yoongi’s chair and just sat staring at his phone, clearly playing some game, not noticing Yoongi re-enter the room. Yoongi stood still for a moment, just staring at his boyfriend, realizing how lucky he was to have that little alien in his life. Sighing happily, he moved a bit closer to his little boy to get his attention and failing at it.

 

“Hi honey” Yoongi said, gaining Taehyung's attention, and moving right next to him to place his food on his desk. Stepping one step closer, to be almost against Taehyung, he hugged his longtime boyfriend as a hello.

 

“What are you doing here?” He then asked, getting pulled closer by Taehyung, who had moved one of his legs out of the way to get Yoongi in between them.

 

“Oomph” Yoongi almost fell, he had not been ready to be pulled to the side, but Taehyung’s legs came to save him, wrapping loosely around his torso. His hands landing on his shoulders. A silent “don’t fall sweetie” falling from his lips, accompanied with a breathy laugh.

 

“Stupid...” Yoongi muttered, leaning in to hug his taller boyfriend, placing his hands around his torso and squeezing a bit, to bask in the comfortableness of the youngers warm, firm body. It was his safe place, against Taehyung’s heater-like body, his own cold fingers and toes warming up. His mind finally getting a break from all the work an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter