Happy Anniversary! [Taegi]

Drabbles And Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taehyung sat on the couch, waiting. Actually he had been doing that for the past couple of hours. Yoongi should be back already, he never stayed at work until this late, especially not when it was their anniversary. Especially not because this was a huge anniversary for them. They had started dating ten years ago and married five years ago, and it felt huge. Ten years of kisses and holding hands, of staring at each other. And five years of living together under the same roof, having moved together just then because Taehyung had wanted to live at home as long as he could. Five years of sleeping in the same bed, five years of being with each other all their free time.

 

Taehyung was only fifteen when he had gathered his courage and asked the hyung he had been crushing on for over a year out, getting “yes” as the answer and fainting because he was so happy and overwhelmed. Dating in secret for months before coming out to their friends and family, and been disowned by all of them, then moving to Seoul to get away from their hate and the stares everyone now gave them.

 

And not once during those ten years had Yoongi been late to anything. Fifteen minutes had again gone over while Taehyung had reminisced the past. Going through their years together, the new friends they had found from Seoul, how Yoongi's parents had later come around and supported them a bit more nowadays, not wanting to meet them again, but sending money and calling from time to time.


But now Yoongi was late, really late. The worried boyfriend he was, Taehyung called Yoongi once again, hoping that his older lover would answer. The phone rang for a long time, before, finally, someone answered. The voice was so small that Taehyung didn’t recognize it as his strong husband’s and didn’t answer anything, just weirded out thinking that who was the person answering to Yoongi’s phone.


“I’m sorry honey, I’m so, so late, I was feeling very unwell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter