Love Signs [Taegi]

Drabbles And Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoongi was just your typical college boy, he studied, he spent time with his friends, he partied, he experienced . There was just one thing some of the others found quite weird; he was deaf. He had been deaf since he was born and it had caused a lot of distress and sadness in his family. Both of his parents blamed themselves, his brother refused to have anything to do with a weird kid like that and his grandparents just weren’t there. Not one of these people had been in his life longer than necessary. His mom had killed herself, she had been depressed for years, even before Yoongi was born, his dad had become an alcoholic after that, and for his brother, Yoongi still was the weird kid.

 

He had had one friend since his early childhood, a kid with deaf parents, Kim Taehyung, who spoke with his hands and his mouth. Who listened with his eyes and his ears. Kim Taehyung who had just started signing to Yoongi. Kim Taehyung who had been the first person not to ask why Yoongi didn't seem to notice that someone talked to him. Kim Taehyung who wanted to befriend the one person no one cared about. Kim Taehyung who himself had then been hiding two hearing aids under his longish black hair. Kim Taehyung who nowadays wore those aids proudly, who had helped Yoongi to be proud of his deafness.

 

There had been other friends during the years, but Taehyung was the only one who had stayed, and well Taehyung's high school roommate from their sophomore year, Park Jimin, still was in contact with them when he was in the country, having moved to Australia to go to school with his then-long-distance boyfriend Jeon Jeongguk, who also had kind of been there all that time.

 

But mostly, just Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter