I Love You

Drabbles And Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you"
"I love you too, hyung"

Or two friends and one of them unable to word how much he loves the other one.

Hi, I actually kinda wrote this for my seoulmate, because, well, she's in my mind 24/7

I hope you enjoy reading this short little thing I came up with in the past hour.

Watching the younger, the one he called his best friend, the one he called the source of his life, the one who he didn't want to let go, was painful. Right now they we're sitting on the floor, just leaning against each other and chatting about mindless things.

 

Oh, how Yoongi wanted to whisper ' I love you ’ but saying it would've just caused nothing, as Taehyung would've just responded with ' I love you too, hyung ’ and continued with the previous thought.

 

“I love you,” Yoongi whispered, deciding to not to care, to just let it be. He already kept saying it again and again and again, every few minutes when they talked, it was his way of coping with life. It gave him the feeling that he was needed, when Taehyung laughed and responded, sometimes hugging Yoongi tighter for a minute.

 

“Love you too,” Taehyung whispered back, smiling his beautiful rectangular smile to the older, whose heart was trying to escape his chest with the amount of love it held for the younger. Oh if he could put it in to words.

 

=°•°=

 

You know, I think about you all the time, really every moment I'm awake a part of my thoughts is on you, and even when I'm asleep I'm dreaming about you. I want you to be a part of my life forever and I want to be a part of yours for just as long. Aren't we friends? The weirdest friends to exist on this planet? And friends are supposed to be forever and ever and ever. So please hold my hand till the day I die.

 

=°•°=

 

He laid on his bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter