We're A Poem [Taegi]

Drabbles And Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! I'm back after disappearing for a hundred years once again! But we started publishing hyung and I'm happy about it!!!

please enjoy my small drabble!

 

 

I can feel those looks while we kiss

Others ask why are we even together

 

They were making out on the dance floor and everyone was looking, Yoongi was sure of it. Most likely they were staring partly because Yoongi never danced, especially not with anyone else but Hoseok, his best friend, and partly because Yoongi and Taehyung were polar opposites, the popular guy and the creepy, quiet music nerd.

 

I’ve heard what they talk about us

Feels like it's us against the world

 

“Look at them!”

 

“What are they thinking?”

 

“That won’t work out..”

 

“Why is Taehyung with that freak...”

 

“They won’t stay together for long”

 

But Yoongi doesn’t care, he knows better, he knows it’ll work, he knows their love can last through these ‘friendships’ and people judging them. He knew that the small college they were attending was just as bad of a place as their high school had been.

 

We are a poem without an ending

We are an endless weekend

It doesn't matter even if no one understands

They just don't get it

 

They have been together for very long, Taehyung had been just twelve when the boys had begun dating, keeping it a secret for three whole years before they had the courage to tell their parents, first Yoongi’s and right after Taehyung’s. A year after they came out together publicly and no longer was Yoongi seen alone all the time or with his only friend, Namjoon, but mostly with Taehyung and Taehyung’s friends who during the years had become Yoongi’s friends too.

 

And still, everyone was confused, Taehyung was bright and happy-go-lucky, Yoongi quiet and grumpy, a bit scary, but not scary enough to not to be a freak . It didn’t matter to them though, they were so happy together, their relationship growing with every day together, their friendship and status as boyfriends being the same for them. They were each others’ best friends.

 

We have a storyline that makes no sense

Let's love even though sometimes it hurts

And it doesn't matter what others say about us

 

The opposites attract was right once again, their differences making them more understanding of people and of each other. For a long time they had fights about silliest of things, about breakfast and couple clothes, sleeping in the same bed and time alone, dates and schoolwork, everything. They weren’t sure if it’d work out, or if they would end up hating each other.

 

They were in love. They had been for a long time considering their young age. The first I love you had been said by Taehyung when they had been dating for barely two months, Yoongi had responded almost a month later.

 

They can talk

They can talk

 

“Let the haters speak, let them tell you that you’re stupid and weird, but do not believe them,” Taehyung told Yoongi one time after the harsh comments had gotten under his skin. “Let them think what they want, we know the truth. We know that you’re perfect,”

 

Come h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter