Worried Kitten

My Cutie Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

300++ Subscribers!! I never expected that I will get these much loves from you guys! *cry* This is my first fanfiction that have lots of subscribers!! So this update is a gift for you guys~ You guys are sooooooooo awesome ><

 

 

“Baby,” Mingyu calls over Wonwoo who is already wakes up from sleep and immediately sits on the sofa in the living room, waiting for his favourite cartoon to start in the television, Spongebob Squarepants. “Yes master!” Wonwoo replies but his eyes stick at the television while hugs his favourite stuffed toy. “Come here!” Mingyu calls from his room again. “Wait master! Kitten will come in 10 minutes!” Wonwoo says. Mingyu sighs, he fixes his neck-tie in front of a mirror, as he satisfied with it, he run his fingers through his hair, winks to himself in the mirror and looks for Wonwoo in the living room.

 

“What are you doing? You never waking up so early like this,” Mingyu says as he settles himself to sit beside Wonwoo, and lifts Wonwoo to sit on his lap. “They already changed Spongebob from afternoon to morning, master. Kitten has to wake up early,” Wonwoo whines as he leans his body against his master’s chest and leans his head on the taller’s neck. The master sighs as he runs his hands through Wonwoo’s mess hair as he says, “You don’t need to wake up early for this, baby. I’ll buy lots of Spongebob CDs for you, but you have to promise me something,” Wonwoo stares at his master right to the eyes as he smiles and squeals hard. “Anything is for master. What is it?”

 

“Anything for me or anything for those CDs?” Mingyu says with a furrowed eyebrows. “N-No, there’s nothing related to the CDs,” The kitten stutters and he knows himself that he can’t lie in front of his master.

 

“Fine. Never watch those CDs when I’m in the house. Got it?”

 

“Of course! Kitten watches these cartoons just because kitten’s master is not here,” Wonwoo says as he plays the stuffed toy’s ears. “Really? But you ignored master just now because of this cartoon,”

 

“N-No..” Wonwoo pouts and his hands couldn’t stop from playing the stuffed toy’s fluffy ears. Mingyu sighs, he wants to say something but suddenly Wonwoo says, “Kitten is sorry,” The cat looks at Mingyu with a pout as his head still leans on his beloved master’s neck, near to tears. “Don’t do the same thing that I don’t like next time, okay?” Wonwoo nods and his master hugs him tight. “Its already 9, I’ve late for an hour already darling, I have to go now,” Mingyu says but he still hugs his kitty tight. Wonwoo kisses his master’s cheek as he smiles sweetly and says, “Take care, master. Don’t forget to come back early today,” Mingyu replies the smiles as he kissed Wonwoo fully in the lips and says, “Of course, darling. Wait for me okay?” Wonwoo nods.

 

.

 

Thankfully, the meeting went smooth today, as well as his project. So he can come home early today and go date with his pet. Well, have a date with a pet sounds weird but that is what Mingyu does anyway. His digital clock already shows 5.03PM, most of his employees already left faster than how they come to work but that’s normal, Mingyu knows that but as long as nothing bad effects his company they can do what they want(lol what a kind boss you guys have here).

 

Back to the topic, he immediately packs his laptop and some paperworks in his briefcase and goes out from the office.

 

.

 

The engine car has turn on, he change the gear from free to drive and press the pedal to start the journey to his place.

 

The road is calm compared to usual state, where usually it supposed to be lots of people drive on the road in this time, everyone wants to come back home early, selfishly drive faster and honk towards random people on the road, jammed road everywhere, and some of them wants to have fun with officemates with go to the meat restaurant to drink beer until they got drunk or go to the karaoke and sing like they have the most wonderful voice in the world until will make people cry who listen to it, but it’s different in Mingyu. He doesn’t need to have fun with his employees, or with Seungcheol, Seokmin and Minghao as he already has someone to be entertain with. He has not been drunk for years, as he afraid he will not take care of Wonwoo while he in the drunk state, or more awful, he will accidentally does something unpleasant to Wonwoo though the smaller doesn’t do any wrong. Well, we can’t really predict what will happen when we drunk, so that is why Mingyu is more feared of getting drunk in front of Wonwoo.

 

Mingyu drives sedately while whistling some song plays in the radio and taps his finger on the steering follows the melody of the music. He feel so calm but something unexpected happens. Suddenly a car is supposed to be on a right lane happens to be in front of Mingyu’s car which is on the different lane and Mingyu doesn’t realise it sooner and both of the car collide and both o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter