Lost Cat

My Cutie Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since like it was been a while they didn't go out together, Mingyu decided to take a day off and go to a shopping mall with Wonwoo. Besides, it was also been a while since Wonwoo had new clothes so Mingyu wanted to buy for him. 

They went out from the car and entered the mall together. Wonwoo who was feeling so freaking excited had been adviced by Mingyu, don't ever let go of Mingyu's hand unless he told to do. Mingyu brought him walked to the mall until Wonwoo got interested with one outlet shop. "Master, can we go there?" Wonwoo tilted his head and looked at Mingyu's eyes while his index finger showed the shop the wanted go to. "Sure, let's go," Mingyu pulled Wonwoo until they entered the shop and on the spot Wonwoo pulled one of the sweatshirt he had been looked for. "Can kitten has this?" Mingyu smiled and nodded. He took Wonwoo's sweatshirt on put it on his left hand while his right hand holded Wonwoo's left hand tightly. Wonwoo pulled Mingyu to the jacket section and pulled one black jacket. "Can kitten has this too?" "Yes, you can, darling. Let me hold that for you," Wonwoo put the jacket on Mingyu's left hand and pulled Mingyu into the t-shirt section. "Kitten wants master to wear this," Wonwoo said, pulled a black short sleeves shirt with 'My boyfriend is here' writing on the shirt. Mingyu laughed but nodded non the less, and Wonwoo pulled long sleeve shirt with a same design. "This is kitten's!" Mingyu only laughed, and brought all the clothes in the fitting room, asked Wonwoo to try them. Wonwoo tried one by one shirt, it looked so perfect to Wonwoo eventhough all the clothes he picked are oversized to him. That was made Wonwoo adorable, though. 

Mingyu paid all of them using his credit card. When the cashier was calculating the clothes' prices, suddenly his phone was ringing. Mingyu released Wonwoo 's hand for a while and answered the call. It was his office. 

After a minute talked to the phone, he paid the clothes and brought the bag while his right hand groping for Wonwoo's hand. He looked beside him, Wonwoo was not there. Mingyu began to panic, he search Wonwoo around the outlet shop, but he was not there. "Wonwoo?" Mingyu tried to call him, but no one answered. , where is he? Mingyu started to walked fast, searching for Wonwoo in every shop he saw. But unfortunately, he was not there. Mingyu started to worry, this mall has five ing floors, where did he wanted to find him?? 

"Wonwoo! Wonwoo, don't scared me. Hurry up we gotta go home!" Mingyu ran while shouted. He didn't care what kind of looks he received that time, they'll never understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter