Happy, Sulky and Jealous cat

My Cutie Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy cat

As Mingyu came back home from his office, he see Wonwoo has already sat in front of the door, smiled as he see Mingyu came back. Mingyu put his briefcase beside him, wanted to touch Wonwoo but he already took Mingyu's briefcase and put on the right place. He also pulled out his jacket, hang it on the hanger and stands in front of him. Mingyu smiled, felt so lucky having this cutie cat in his house. Mingyu hugged him as he hugged back, and I kissed his kitten's head. "Hi kitten, how's your day?" Mingyu heard Wonwoo was purring and he answered, "Kitten feel sad because he missed master so much, master come home late today.." Mingyu pat his love's head and kiss his nose tip. "I'm sorry, I had a lot of work to do.." 

"A lot like this?" Wonwoo stretches both of his hands to mention how 'a lot' my works are. Mingyu nodded and copied back what Wonwoo did and said, "Yes, a lot like this!" Wonwoo giggled and hugged him back. "But it's okay now, kitten feel happy because master is here," Mingyu carressed Wonwoo's ears and his purrs become more louder. It showed that Wonwoo liked that. He loved his master's touch so much. "Oh ya, I left your present in my car, wait here," Mingyu went to his car, and took a bouquet of hamburger on passenger's seat. He entered the house back, and gave those hamburgers to Wonwoo. 

 Wonwoo gasped, his ears was standing up forward, as a sign that he is so happy with the present. He put the hamburger on the sofa and hugged Mingyu tightly. "Thank you master, I love you,",

"I love you more, baby,"

 

Sulky cat

Wonwoo pouted as he saw Mingyu came from upstairs and he sat beside him. Wonwoo distance himself from his master and continued pouting, hoping that his master knows he is sulking now. Mingyu stared at Wonwoo with a confused look. "Why baby?"

Wonwoo continued pouting, never looked at Mingyu's side at all and rested his hands on his chest. "Master promised me that we will have a date this night," Mingyu silenced. And he hit his own forehead, how he can forget an important thing like this?! It was 11.00 pm already, he came home late as usual but that day he was not supposed to come home late, because he promised to his kitten.. Mingyu sighed and close his distance with Wonwoo. "Baby, I'm so sorry.. I.. I forgot about that," Wonwoo stood up, still had a pouting face, he went upstairs and laid on his own bed, which was he laid there for the first time in a long time. He hide himself in the white blanket, he wanted to cry but forced his tears not to fall down. No, not yet. But be as naughty as him, his tears had fell down. He heard his door created crack sound, means that his master entered his room. He felt Mingyu's weight on his bed, the latter laid down beside him and hugged him tight. Slowly, his master pulled down the blanket to see Wonwoo's face, and for extra, he saw Wonwoo's crying face. Mingyu felt guily, he pulled his kitten closed to him, made his kitten's face rested on his crook of neck and hugged him tightly while mumbled 'i'm sorry' to him for many times. "Master has promised me," Wonwoo's voice cracked. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.." Mingyu pulled away from his hug and held Wonwoo's chin with his thumb and index finger. "I take my off day tomorrow, we'll go out tomorrow okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter