Jealous Master

My Cutie Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo was sitting on the sofa that they used to cuddle everyday, while put in honey buddha chips into his mouth and his eyes fixed on the television, too focused with his favourite movie, Despicable Me. Once he told Mingyu to give him fluffy pony like Agnes has but Mingyu ignored it because the bigger stuff thing he give to Wonwoo, the bigger opportunity that Wonwoo will omit Mingyu and play with the fluffy stuff thing. And once Wonwoo asked Mingyu to make minions like Gru did s that he can play with them when Mngyu is not around. It was cute, Mingyu said.

When Wonwoo was laughing at minions who sing in the shopping mall scene, suddenly Wonwoo heard Mingyu's car was already park in the garage. Wonwoo paused the movie and stood up, looked at the main door waited to be open, and revealed Mingyu and his friend. Who is his friend? Wonwoo never seen him before. Wonwoo immediately hugged Mingyu as Mingyu called his name. "You comeback home early today, master, why?"

"Why ask? You don't like me comeback early? Hmm?" Mingyu said while pet his cat's head. "No.. it is not like that, master. Kitten is so happy seeing master comeback early, kitten just wants to know why," Suddenly Wonwoo looked at his left, and his master's friend also looked at him in the eyes, made Wonwoo felt scared and uncomfortable as he hid behind Mingyu while clutched Mingyu's shirt. "Oh, don't be afraid kitty, I'm Mingyu's friend," The guy said while lowered his body to look Wonwoo's eyes clearly. Mingyu pushed his friend to keep distance between his precious and this crazy guy, and said, "DON'T. CALL. HIM. KITTY." 

The guy chuckled, knew that Mingyu easily get jealous and mad when it comes to someone he loves. "Okay then, what should I call him? Love? Dear? Darling?" Mingyu's ears was already red, he controlled himself not to get angry in front of Wonwoo, he don't want Wonwoo to be afraid of him. "His name is Wonwoo, call him Wonwoo you punk-"

"Hi Wonwoo! My name is Seungcheol," Seungcheol said while stared at Wonwoo's eyes. Being a decent cat like Mingyu always teach him, he bow at Seungcheol and smile. "Kitten is Wonwoo," Wonwoo said. "Don't worry, your master promised me to cook for me if he got the new project, that's why I'm here," Seungcheol said while pet Wonwoo's head, made Wonwoo smile and realized that Seungcheol is a kind person. 

"DON'T. TOUCH. HIM." Mingyu pushed Wonwoo back made Seungcheol laughed. "Your master is crazy, don't be like him okay?" Wonwoo looked at his master, felt  confused but his master only smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Go continue watch your movie, I'll call you when I finish prepare our dinner, okay?" Wonwoo nodded and suddenly he asked, "What should kitten calls master's friend? Should kitten calls him master too?" 

"No!" 

Seungcheol was already laughed while Wonwoo glanced at Mingyu with a weird glan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter