Sick Cat

My Cutie Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu sighed for the nth time that day. His secretary made a mess with his schedule, his proposal for the new project was not ready for meeting tomorrow, Seungcheol ditched work and the weather was not nice. He sighed again as he heard knocks from his door and revealed his secretary with a file in her hand. "Sir,"

"What?!" Mingyu accidentally raised his voice made the lady shocked because this was her first time  seeing his boss mad but this was her fault anyway. Mingyu rub his face using both of his hands and sighed again. "I'm sorry, why are you here?" The secretary cleared his throat and said, "The meeting for a new project will be postponed to next week sir," 

Mingyu lifted his head from the glass table and laid his eyes on his secretary. "Are you sure? Don't make it mess again this time," Mingyu warned. "Y-Yes, sir. It is already confirmed," 

"Good. Now say to Minsoo, I want the lay out this Friday, and make sure Yooni send the photos for my presentation next week, Monday before 9am. Is it clear?" Mingyu stood up, tidy up his table and put on his coat. "Definitely, sir." 

"Good. Now I have to go, my cat is waiting for me," Mingyu loosen his tie while took his briefcase and rushed going out from his room. It was raining heavily, his cat probably needed his cuddle now. He must go home quickly before thunder came out and scared his cat alone at his place. 

.

He parked his car in the garage. After turned off the engine, when he was getting out of the car, suddenly he saw Wonwoo was already stood up in front of his car door while smiling with his perked ears and he was freaking wet! Mingyu immediately stood up in front of Wonwoo. "Baby what are you doing!??" 

"Kitten is showering! Let's go, master have to join kitten too!" Wonwoo held Mingyu's hand and pulled his master towards the rain but before they both getting out from the garage, Mingyu stopped Wonwoo by pulling his hand. "Baby what- shower- ugh are you getting drenched in the rain!?? You'll be sick!" Wonwoo nodded excitedly without feeling guilty. "Hurry up master! The rain will stopped soon! Lets have some fun!" Wonwoo tiptoed and pulled away Mingyu's tie, coat, and put his master's briefcase on the car and pulled Mingyu until they reached their small park at the back of his house. Wonwoo let go of Mingyu's hand and ran towards the mud, and played with it. Mingyu was too shocked until he can't say or do anything but after watched Wonwoo was having lots of fun playing with the mud while the rain was hitting his body non stop, he smiled. Maybe he can released his pressure in the office with playing with Wonwoo. He also ran towards Wonwoo and sat beside him. With a confident feeling, Mingyu immediately dug a hand full of mud and threw it on Wonwoo's face, made Wonwoo shocked. "Master!" Mingyu stood up and ran from Wonwoo while Wonwoo happily chased his beloved master for taking revenge. He cannot reached for Mingyu so he threw himself on Mingyu made both of them fall on the grass, with Wonwoo on top of Mingyu. Mingyu looked at Wonwoo while Wonwoo did the same and they both laughed. At the end, they both lied down on the grass at the center of their small park while cuddled with the rain was slowly going to stop. 

"I love you baby," Mingyu confessed while brushed his cat's wet hair with his fingers. Wonwoo giggled, felt happy even though he heard the words everyday from Mingyu. "Kitten loves master too," 

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter