Worried Kitten II

My Cutie Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo stares at his beloved master, who is still sleeping on the ward bed, even after Seungcheol left about 30 minutes ago. Wonwoo doesnt dare to disturb his master, and he doesnt want to leave either. A nurse has come to the ward and told them the visiting time will be end about 40 minutes later and Seungcheol said that Wonwoo will stay. After some smooth bickers between Seungcheol and the nurse, Wonwoo is allowed to stay. 

 

Wonwoo makes his distance with his master close, as he sits on the chair given beside the bed. The chair is not comfortable to sleep on, but Wonwoo is sleepy and he forgets his intention to sleep beside his master who is sleeping peacefully in front of him, so he puts his head on the fluffy bed while holds his master's thumb. He starts to close his eyes, and after seconds later, he meets Mingyu in his dream. 

 

.

 

"Baby.. Baby," Mingyu shakes Wonwoo's shoulder as soft as he can to wake Wonwoo up. After few shakes, Wonwoo lift up his head and stares at his master who is still lying down on the bed while looking at him. "Master?" Wonwoo says in his cracked voice, and doesnt realise his drool along his chin. Mingyu laughs lightly as he takes at the end of the blanket cloth and wipes Wonwoo's drool. "Come, sleep beside me," Mingyu shifts to his left and make a small area for Wonwoo to sleep. Wonwoo shakes his head as he says, "No, it's okay, kitten can sleep on this chair,"

"You'll hurt your back, baby, and I dont want that to happen. Come, sleep here," Mingyu says and taps the empty bed area beside him. "It's oka-" 

"Sleep here." Mingyu says and Wonwoo knows his master is being stern, so he stands up and lies down beside his master. Mingyu satisfied as he smiles sweetly and throws his hand around his sweet cat's waist and let his cat rests his small little head on his chest. Mingyu closes his eyes to continue his sleep, but suddenly he feels something on his bandaged head and he sees his kitten is patting softly at the hurt part. "Master's head, please get well soon, kitten wants to see master be healthy as always," Wonwoo whispers to his head. Mingyu is touched at his kitten's action, he wants to cry but decides not to in front of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter