Caring Cat

My Cutie Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Master, can we go out tomorrow?" Wonwoo laid on his favourite chest, while played with Mingyu's blue pyjama's button. Mingyu carresed Wonwoo's ears, while said, "You want to go out? Okay then, where do you want to go?" 

"Anywhere, I don't mind as long as master is with me," 

"Euuu, who taught you those cheesy words?" 

"Why? Master don't like it? Kitten read from those books that master bought for kitten," 

"I like it," Mingyu kissed Wonwoo's forehead and hugged him tight. "Let's sleep, we have an important day tomorrow," Wonwoo made himself close to Mingyu until no space betweem them, and close his eyes. 

.

Wonwoo opened his eyes and saw Mingyu beside him. He rolled over to Mingyu and when his hand touched with Mingyu, he felt heat. Wonwoo gasped and quickly sat up, checked Mingyu's temperature with put his back hand on Mingyu's forehead. Master is sick. A few seconds later, Mingyu moved his body while groaned. He furrowed his eyebrows, frowned with his eyes closed. Wonwoo started to worry, he didn't know what to do. He held Mingyu's body from move again. Mingyu opened his eyes, lookee at Wonwoo while smiled. "Morning baby," Wonwoo didn't reply that, he watched Mingyu with his worried face. "Why with that face?" Mingyu asked, still smiling eventough his face was pale already. "Master is sick," Wonwoo pouted. Mingyu chuckled, "No, I'm okay, darling. Let's go prepare yourself, we want to go out right?" 

Mingyu wanted to sit up but Wonwoo quickly prevented Mingyu to do that, pushed him to lay back. "It's okay, we don't go out today. Master is sick, kitten want to take care of master today," Wonwoo said, he put his hand around Mingyu's waist and laid on his chest. Mingyu chuckled again, and said, "Why hug me?" 

"Master always hug kitten when kitten is sick," Mingyu hugged him back, and smiled. Why his kitty being so cute today? He is sick, he afraid he can't handle Wonwoo's cuteness. After few minutes, suddenly Wonwoo climbed down from their bed and wanted to go out from the room, but Mingyu held Wonwoo's hand before he succeed in going out from the room. "Where do you want to go?" Mingyu's throat started to dry. "Kitte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter