Guilty Cat

My Cutie Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo put on an apron around his body. He the gas, and put a small pot that people always use for cooking ramen on the kitchen. When the pot was already fuming, he put  the oil and water into it slowly, made the water splash madly and accidentally spilled on his right hand.

"Ouch! " He flinched and shocked at the same time, also the sting feeling on his hand already came. He held his right arm using the healthy hand strongly hoping that he pain will be gone. He was already in tears, he just stood on the fuming pot without did anything while stare at his injured hand. Luckily, not few seconds after that, he heard his master's car already parked in the garage. He turn off the gas, ran towards the main door and revealed Mingyu who was so handsome with his tuxedo and necktie.

Wonwoo pouted as he saw Mingyu in front of the door and showed Mingyu his scald arm while his eyes still wet in tears. Mingyu was so shocked, he immediately pulled Wonwoo to the sink and wash the scald area and he ran to the toilet to take their first emergency kit to treat Wonwoo's scald arm. 

"Is it hurt?" Mingyu asked while put some antiseptic liquid on Wonwoo's injured arm. Wonwoo nodded and pout cutely again, made Mingyu cancel his intention to get angry to Wonwoo. 

After he put a cute plaster on the scald area, he saw the pot was still in smoke. Mingyu sighed and asked, "What are you trying to do?" Wonwoo pouted, his ears turned flat and he low his head, on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter