Episode 9: Ssangdongi

H • I • J • K: YoonHyun One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s been two weeks since the new semester started and he’s been acting so strange. Hmmm… he isn’t that kind of person who smiles to everyone, he even hates people. What is happening?”

 

“Seohyun-ssi, the teacher asked me about the new roster and I think you have it?”

 

“Yes, I have it. Here”

 

“Thanks”

 

Smiling and saying thanks, that’s not Im Yoongi.

 

“Uh, Seohyun-ssi can you… eh?”

 

Oh my god! He caught me glaring at him! What should I do? What should I do? He must think I’m a bad person but I am only like this when I think something deep.

 

“H-how can I help you?”

 

Oh no, he looked sad. I-I… how do I care anyway? But he looked really disappointed like a lost deer.

 

“N-nothing. Sorry.”

 

He is really confusing, if that emotion isn’t real then I could only think that he is a great actor. Im Yoongi isn’t usually that, he didn’t approach me in a polite way before. Did he hit his head somewhere? What could be the reason that he turned back and ask me something again? Hmmm… if he asked for the roster list then maybe he will go to the faculty after. Is he asking for directions?

 

“Do you know how to get to the faculty?”

 

“Uh, hehe I forgot how to… can you help me?”

 

His beaming smile is different, or maybe it is just because this is the first I see him smile.

 

“Follow me”

 

“Thank you”

 

Behind me is a handsome rude guy who asked to show him the direction to the faculty. I assume he already went here when flirty teachers ask him to, doing god-knows-what, and it is unbelievable that he already forget.

 

“We’re here. Mr. Kang’s table is the third one from the wall.”

 

“Thank you”

 

Wow, I lost count on how many times he smiled and say thank you to me. Impressive. I guess a flower boy will always be a flower boy, everyone smiles whenever they see him.

 

“Sorry for waiting”

 

Huh? Why did he have a lot of papers on his arms?

 

“What are those?”

 

“The teachers ask me to distribute these, can you help me?”

 

“Sure, hand me some”

 

“No, no, I will hold this just lead the way. A girl shouldn’t carry heavy things”

 

W-what is he talking about? Is this how he flirt? I-I shouldn’t be deceived, he is just acting since the term started. Calm your nerves Seo Joohyun.

 

“T-then let’s go”

 

“Uh, Seohyun-ssi, I want to say sorry if I did trouble you before.”

 

“Pardon?”

 

“If I became a trouble to you… to everyone. I know I am not a very good person. I wish I can have your forgiveness.”

 

He did nothing to me actually, it is just his actions before were very rude and very annoying. Did he really change? But it more like he has an amnesia, I am curious.

 

“We should go this way”

 

“Okay…”

 

 

Finally! We were done at the 10 rooms, I feel like I was stuck with him the whole day.

 

“Thank you for helping me again.”

 

“Uh, it’s nothing”

 

“Is it okay for you if I treat you lunch since it is almost lunch time?”

 

“I’m sorry, maybe you can pay me when I need it, okay?”

 

“Okay! Bye!”

 

“Bye.”

 

He’s getting weirder as time goes by. Maybe I shouldn’t be with him anymore.

 

“Seohyun-ah!”

 

From the door, I can see Hyoyeon-unnie waving at me. Ah right, we have the same schedule today. It must be her break time too.

 

“I’m coming”

 

Hmmm… I wonder what my lunch today is… eh? I didn't bring my lunchbox, then maybe I will just buy.

 

“What took you so long?”

 

“Nothing. Let’s go?”

 

 

At the cafeteria…

 

Hehe, I know form the start that our schedule is the best. The school cafeteria isn’t cramped. We took a seat next to the window to enjoy the natural air.

 

“What do you want unnie? I will order now.”

 

“Just get me a rice pack”

 

“Okay, wait for me”

 

Great! No queue.

 

“OH, MY!!!”

 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

 

What’s that noise? A fight? A fight? Im Yoongi…

 

“WHAT HAVE- Oh, Oppa…”

 

“I’m really sorry”

 

Wow! The girl’s reaction changed real fast.

 

“I may accept Oppa’s sorry if you can give me your number.”

 

Tch, what is this? Wait, will he give it? That girl obviously has a different intention.

 

“I don’t have a phone…”

 

“Hing! Then maybe Oppa can take a selfie with me? Or else no accepting of sorry”

 

“Fine…”

 

What a scene…

 

“Here’s your order Miss.”

 

“Oh, thank you”

 

This tray cost a lot huh? If that’s so I won’t forget my lunch box again.

 

“Very good Seohyun-ah. You’re jjang!”

 

“Yeah, yeah but for your information, this is not free”

 

“Awww!”

 

“Let’s eat!”

 

“Hmmm… is he your classmate? The one you had crush before?”

 

“Pardon?”

 

My crush before? I only had one crush… I turned around where Hyoyeon unnie was pointing. Im Yoongi! Next on our table?! He never eats here, he chose sleeping over eating.

 

“The one who helped you right?”

 

I remember now before I call him the handsome rude guy, he is my knight in shining armor as he saved me at a bunch of goons. He was cool back then until he became y.

 

“You’re blushing”

 

“I-I’m not!”

 

“Hmmm… you know what. I think he got skinnier, I remembered he had broad shoulders.”

 

“But there is something peculiar to him as if it is he got amnesia, he became so kind.”

 

“I think that answers his physical change. Maybe he got an amnesia and the food of the hospital didn’t support his muscles, he got thinner.”

 

“I will accept that.”

 

Right after we finished eating, Im Yoongi passed our table rushing out. Hyoyeon-unnie already bid goodbye to me so I decided to follow him. He went to his locker and got a big bag then run to the hallway, still discreetly following him. I hid behind the wall when he looked around, maybe he sensed someone was following him.

 

Where did he go? He wasn’t there anymore. I as a curious cat went to where the last spot I saw him and why did he need to check his surroundings?

 

“Lady’s changing room”

 

That ERT!!

 

“IM YOONGI!!!”

 

As I entered the room screaming his name, I felt someone pulled me inside.

 

“Be quiet…”

 

I closed my eyes because of the slight impact of my back against the wall then I heard a click of the lock. W-what is he doing? I opened my eyes only to see Im Yoongi so close to me.

 

“Did you bring someone here?”

 

“I-I did not”

 

“No one else should know”

 

“W-what do you mean?!”

 

“I need you to get calm first or else you’ll beat me to pulp”

 

That voice did not belong to a man, it is higher and thinner more like a woman.

 

“Shut up, just let me go!”

 

He stepped back and I am seeing a different person, long black locks resting on his shoulder, opened cardigan, white creamy skin, slim waist and a chest binder. Things that as far as I remember Im Yoongi don’t have.

 

“Who are you?”

 

I started to feel panic again, I want to get out of this place but I think this person feel it as it holds me down against the wall.

 

 “I will tell you something… and no one should know this…”

“I am Im Yoona, Yoongi’s twin sister”

 

“Who?”

 

“Im Yoongi is somewhere I can’t tell but before he left he ask me to cover him up for a while”

 

This answers Yoongi’s weird behavior since then, I really thought he got into an accident.

 

“If you are here for Yoongi then who is there for Yoona?”

 

“No one, she will be away for a while”

 

“You’re so thoughtful, a total opposite of your brother…”

 

What did I just said? I should not compare her to her brother.

 

“We actually have similarities…”

 

She looked at me in a seducing way slowly leaning to me as her cardigan having a gap inch by inch.

 

“W-what are you doing?”

 

“We both know how to seduce… girls”

 

She shifted her eyes from my eyes to my lips.

 

“Gotcha!”

 

She leaned back with a smile on her face as she read my student information card. So she only did that because she wanted to see my information card?

 

“Seo Juhyun… hmmm… June 28…. Single!”

 

“Yah! Why did you get that?”

 

“Hmmm… well…Since you know my secret, I should always have an eye on you, never leave your side so that I’ll be sure that you will not go to let your guard down and tell anyone about this secret.”

 

And so the next day she was looking at me all the time as Im Yoongi, I think she’s watching me if I fail to protect her secret. I am that kind of student who still has a lot of work after class so I got surprised when I got a note fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter