Episode 1: Etisoppo

H • I • J • K: YoonHyun One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ms. President, I think we should decorate our room like a cat cafe!" one guy suggested.

 

Yoona listened intently at the students' suggestion and up until now she could not make a final decision.

 

Another suggestion but still the class president wasn't convinced.

 

"Why not a cafe with stuff toys around. Then if they want some, we can sell it to them" students started to agree at that statement but Yoona still has that unconvinced look.

 

"Another cafe?! Can we not think on cafes this time? We already used that concept last month for the convention! Think guys! Think!"

 

"But Miss president last time is a fair and this time, cafe decorating competition" Choi Jinri, who is sitting at the front said.

 

Yoona eyed Jinri killing her by her stare. If she can actually do that she will make it bloody.

 

"So since Miss Choi here is a great thinker, she will be the overall in-charge of our K-pop themed cafe" Yoona sarcastically said.

 

Yoona received the 'oooohs', thumbs up, and cheer of everyone. They liked the K-pop themed cafe and they saved time choosing the in-charge because Jinri was chosen to be the one who will do it.

 

She dismissed the meeting earlier than expected and they can finally have their lunch break. Jinri followed Yoona who is about to leave the room.

 

"Hey Yoong, I know you are just kidding at the in-charge thing right, RIGHT?!" Jinri put her arms at Yoona's shoulder showing their closeness.

 

"Of course, hehehehe I am the president, remember? This is my opportunity to win against the higher section Sulli" Yoona nudged her friend. Sulli is a nickname given by Yoona because she thinks it suits her than Jinri.

 

The cafeteria was unexpectedly full of students this time. Maybe because Yoona dismissed her class way early that the other's break time hasn't end yet.

 

"Look! An unoccupied space at... Miss Seo's table..." Jinri turned to see Yoona with a frown.

 

"Hmm...I sensed something... Still cold after the competition? Dude, what happens in that competition stays in that competition. I know it was a heated situation but please I just want to eat"

 

"Then I guess we need to share a table with Miss Seo" Yoona walked to the said table with slightly heavier steps.

 

There is an unusual phenomena happening at their school. At every year level, there is a tight competition between higher section and average section. The average section wants to prove that not all the time the higher section will be the cream of the crop. The only difference between higher and average section is the attitude. Of course the higher ones are the uptight ones. And one of the living proof is Yoona, from the average, and Miss Seo also known as Seohyun, from the higher.

 

"Greetings! We come in peace" Yoona slowly took the seat in front of Seohyun. Jinri sits beside Yoona. Seohyun just glanced at them then resumed eating.

 

"Uhmm... Can we take the sit?" Jinri politely asked.

 

"Too late to ask..." Mumbled the girl beside her.

 

"Yes of course... And you sit there already." Seohyun smiled at the two.

 

"Sulli, what do you want to eat? I will buy it for you" Yoona stood up as her eyes tried to scan the menu listed at the counter. "The line isn't that-" Sulli grabbed Yoona's wrist trying to stop the girl.

 

"No. I will be the one who will buy" Yoona can't stop Sulli as the girl walked faster to line up.

 

'This is awkward...' Yoona thought.

 

"I heard that you're the one who think of the concept for your section, 2-B right?" Seohyun started a conversation

 

"Yup, I'll make sure that you'll have a great competitor" Yoona smirked, this is going to be fun.

 

“I’m done. See you later” Seohyun lifted her tray and left the table. Yoona’s smirked didn’t leave her face as she watched the back of Seohyun walking away.

 

 

Sulli returned with their food on tray. She frowned when Yoona is alone at the table eyes watching someone. She took the seat where Seohyun was before.

 

 

“You’re blushing”

 

 

“I’m not… I’ll pay for this when we came back to our room” Yoona picked the other plate setting the tray aside.

 

 

“No problem. Hey can I ask you something it really bugged me”

 

 

“Go on.” Yoona took a bite and chewed slowly while looking at Sulli.

 

 

“You’re so beautiful and all but I don’t see any boys near you. Do you have boyfriend?”

 

 

“I don’t like them…”

 

 

“Okay. But if you were a guy who would you ask to a date?” Sulli’s brows went up and down.

 

 

“Miss Seo Juhyun, I guess. Well first of all, she is smart, nice figure and so beautiful”

 

 

“Who’s beautiful?”

 

 

Yoona smiled when she heard the voice of her favorite sunbae-nim, Kwon Yuri, a third year student. Yuri sat beside Yoona and put her arms around the girl’s shoulder.

 

 

“Yuri-unnie!” Yoona hugged Yuri at the waist that make them fall a bit.

 

 

“How’s my favorite dongsaeng?” Yuri patted Yoona's head. Yoona purred like a cat.

 

 

“I thought I am your favorite dongsaeng unnie?” Sulli pouted from the side. And just like a cat, Yoona hissed at her.

 

 

“Anyway…” Yuri have to gently push Yoona before continuing her announcement. Yoona, who felt excited ate her food faster.

 

“I am here to say that the café decorating contest for the culinary courses has changed. Instead of per section it will be by paired section. Meaning you’ll be paired with 2-A”

 

 

Yoona choked at her food. Yuri was fast to give a glass of water to Yoona. She pats Yoona’s back while slowly drinking the water. Sulli tried her best not to laugh but she naturally laughed louder and failed to suppress it.

 

 

“Don’t worry other SC officers already noticed other section”

 

 

“That’s not what she is worried about actually” Sulli have to clamp her hands on to muffle the sound of her laughter that Yoona hates to hear.

 

 

“Shut up!” Yoona hissed

 

 

“So that means it is same to you unnie? Oww… you will be paired at 3-B, Jessica’s class?”

 

 

“That’s right Yoong, unfortunately. So, I have to talk to my class and to that spoiled brat to make our plans. Goodbye my dongsaengs, see you later” the oldest of them leave the table to meet her rival to work with her, sounds ironic.

 

 

“Or rather… make their future plans… ahahahahahaha”

 

 

“Ahahaha! Yoong, do you recognized her shy face when she said those words. Priceless! Ahahahaha”

 

 

“They just don’t want to admit that they liked each other! Ahahahaha!”

 

 

While at other tables…

 

 

“No, she’s not our president”

 

 

“But you’re from 2-B right?”

 

 

“Uhmmmm…”

 

 

~***~

 

“Ahhmmmm… right! I am Im Yoona, the president of the class B. And…”

 

Culture shocked, that’s the right words to describe the situation of Yoona. She stood i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter