Episode 7: The Fallen Snack pt. 3 (FINAL)

H • I • J • K: YoonHyun One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Yoona was dumbfounded, is she too fast to ask or too late? Well she can’t afford to hide any feelings now she found someone who makes her special. She is confused and a bit of disappointed to herself and the only word left is “Why?”

 

“Well, you see, I am happy to meet and catch up with you but if you eventually ask me to be your girlfriend I’m afraid I have to decline you. The reason is I like someone who can stand for me. Relationship like this requires courage.” 

 

Instead of feeling down Yoona found Juhyun’s words as a challenge. Yoona herself was confused where her fears went because she is not anxious anymore. 

 

Yoona chuckled, “Let’s see, the next time I will ask you you’re only answer will be yes” she beamed a grin to the girl beside her. 

 

“Then make me” 

 


^^^

Yoona is a “man” of her words, she wanted to prove that she can be brave and no more coward Yoona. Her unnies were shocked when they heard the news of their Yoona confessing to Juhyun but the most surprising is that the girl started to become known. 

 

“Do you see what I am seeing?” Taeyeon can’t believe what her eyes are seeing.

 

“Of course babo, we’re facing the one and only bulletin board” Sooyoung smacked Taeyeon’s head.

 

“Yoona is winning the dance contest’s popularity vote” Yuri read the bulletin board was filled of ad.

 

The trio has been staring at the bulletin board for good 2 minutes now reading the same ad again and again. Taeyeon being the smallest gave up looking up and look at other ads. Since it is the talent show week the bulletin board was filled with ads attracting the students to join the contests while the others are popularity votes. But one ad caught Taeyeon’s attention and it is an ad of a singing contest popularity votes. There she is the girl she met at the café. 

 

“She is a student here, I see” 

 

Yuri and Sooyoung noticed the oldest and looked at the ad she is staring at. The tall girls smack the Taeyeon’s head and shook their head then continued reading the other ads. 

 

“Hey unnies!” 

 

“Speaking of which! Here she is!” Sooyoung spread her arms looks like welcoming the girl to an embrace.

 

“What are you guys looking at?” 

 

“You’re topping the charts” 

 

“Great! I can’t wait!” Yoona squeal “Oh, I invited Juhyun and Sunny-unnie to the contest I want you all to meet them… even though I know you already met Juhyun” she can’t forget the day when she saw her unnies at the same café disguised thinking she won’t recognize them.

 

“Sunny-unnie? And now you’re unnie-ing someone we don’t know!” Sooyoung dramatically said as Yoona didn’t respond at her embrace.

 

“Don’t worry I’m sure you’ll like her” 

 

“So our deer Yoongie, why are you doing these things? I’m just wondering it is not like you” 

 

“It is love unnie. I am head over heels.” Yoona copied the drama act, “But sadly I have to go now unnie to practice my routine. Bye~” The trio watched Yoona’s back slowly disappearing.

 

When they are sure no Yoona is on sight or other people, Taeyeon turned to the tall girls, “I’m glad the plan went well” 

 

“I never thought she will confess though. Who made this idea anyway?” Sooyoung cross her arms above her chest.

 

“Our babo Taeyeonie of course” Yuri said before turning around and left the two girls.

 

^^^


The night before the YoonHyun meet up...

 

@hotsootuff is online

 

@hotsootuff: GUYS!!!!

 

@taeyeon_ss: you better have good explanation for disturbing me in the middle of my nap!

 

@yulyulk: you’ll not grow anymore taeng -_-

 

@hotsootuff: YAH GUYS! are we not going to spy our Yoongie?

 

@yulyulk: I want! I want!

 

@hotsootuff: Taeng, you’re in?

 

@taeyeon_ss: hmm… sounds interesting, I’m in! but honestly I have doubt to Yoona…

 

@hotsootuff: uh, why?

 

@yulyulk: we’re reading...

 

@taeyeon_ss: I’m afraid if she became close to that girl then she won’t mind socializing to others and will be contented to have that girl! She might ignore us, too!

 

@yulyulk: yeah! That’s possible

 

@taeyeon_ss: hey Soo! Can you ask that girl? 

 

@yulyulk: yeah! Yeah! Talk to her first then invite her here!

 

@hotsootuff: okay ^.~

 

@taeyeon_ss: seriously Yul invite her here? -_- you want that kid to read our weirdness?!

 

@yulyulk: uh… yes I was in fault T.T Let’s hide it!

 

@taeyeon_ss: palli! Let’s talk about anything so that no one will back read the message

 

*after some minutes Sooyoung came back to the chatroom*

 

@taeyeon_ss: AHAHAHAHAHA!

 

@yulyulk: IKR!!!

 

@hotsootuff: seriously guys! I’m out for almost ten minutes then I already missed hundreds of message!

 

@taeyeon_ss: oh, don’t mind us. Where is she?

 

@hotsootuff: say hi to Seohyunnie~

 

@hotsootuff invited seojuhyun_s to the group chat

 

@yulyulk: Annyeong! Kwon Yuri imnida

 

@taeyeon_ss: Hi! I’m Taeyeon

 

@seojuhyun_s: Annyeong everyone I’m Seohyun

 

@hotsootuff: now, what can you say?

 

@seojhuyun_s: Hehehe just like what you said unnie ^_^

 

@taeyeon_ss: Yah! What did you tell her Soo?!

 

@seojuhyun_s: don’t worry unnies she said nothing bad

 

@yulyulk: Soo you better be!

 

@hotsootuff: taeng, what do you wanted to talk?

 

@taeyeon_ss: ah yeah, first of all, Seohyunnie are you not going to ditch Yoona?

 

@yulyulk: yah! What was that?!

 

@seojuhyun_s: you don’t have to worry unnies I will come… I’m actually excited >.<

 

@hotsootuff: yul, we’re just verifying

 

@taeyeon_ss: uh, you see, our Yoona has problem on her social life and it scares us, it will not be a help in the future.

 

@seojuhyun_s: ah yes, she’s like that since we’re kids … it sounds lonely

 

[email protected]_ss: and we want to ask you a favor…

 

@seojuhyun_s: anything as long as I can ^.^

 

@taeyeon_ss: can you help us? Let’s change Yoona for herself as her unnies and only friends we want her to face her fears. In any ways you can do Seohyunnie… please

 

@seojuhyun_s: sure unnies I will do my best, I promise

 

@hotsootuff: thank you Seohyunnie~

 

@taeyeon_ss: you saved our lives

 

@yulyulk kicked out @seojuhyun_s*

 

@taeyeon_ss: YAH YUL!!! O.O

 

@yulyulk: WHAT?! That’s all we need!

 

@taeyeon_ss: but that’s rude

 

@hotsootuff: guys…

 

@hotsootuff: I backread…

 

@hotsootuff: THANKS FOR MOCKING MY NON-EXISTING LOVE LIFE!!!

 

@taeyeon_ss left the chatroom

 

@yulyulk left the chatroom

 

^^^

 

“BUT WHY?! You totally decline her, Yoona is a nice girl though”

 

Sunny and Seohyun were on their lunch breaks when the younger girl tell the whole story. She said, “I promised her unnies to help them, though, there is a very high percentage of her giving up but she proved to me that she can and it amazed me”

 

“But tell me honestly, regardless of that promise were you going to say your true feelings? But first, what is your true feelings about her?”

 

Seohyun blushed, “I liked her since we’re kids I guess when I met her again the feelings waved back at me” 

 

“Someone is eager to see her crush~” Sunny teased glad to see the younger girl’s flustered face.

 

^^^

 

On the D-Day

 

Yoona practiced hard for this, she might win the popularity award but the judges’ are a different story. She have to win and show herself to everyone that she can overcome her fears and become a better person. She silently pray before practicing for the last time.

 

On the other side of the campus, Taeyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung welcomed Seohyun who is alone. She has supposed to be with someone, hasn't she? After introducing themselves Sooyoung looked uneasy.

 

“Uh, Seohyun I thought you’re with a friend?” Sooyoung asked and looked behind the girl perhaps the girl walked faster.

 

“Sunny-unnie said she will follow later, she just have something to do” 

 

“Anyway since I am the president here I have the privileges. We can visit Yoona at the rehearsals and have the front sit” 

 

“By the way I am happy to meet you all unnies” 

 

“This is actually our second meet-up”

 

“Ne?” 

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung glared at Yuri just like telling her not to say any further. “Uh, I mean you’re as beautiful as your pictures in your SNS. Just the same… hehehe” 

 

The other girls shook their head while their palm on their face. They can’t believe Yuri sometimes. Embarrassed Yuri quickly change the topic and pull everyone to the auditorium where the dance contest will be held. On their way the trio toured the girl for a while. The school has different vibe than Seohyun’s school mainly because of guys which an all-girl school don’t have.

 

“We are here!” 

 

The younger girl was amazed at how big the place is. Taeyeon said it can accompany not less than 3,000 people and the biggest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter