Episode 8: Love Potion

H • I • J • K: YoonHyun One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****

 

 

 

Yoona's POV


Just one last drop... 


*swoosh*


Good... I think this is it! FINALLY!! I've made it!!! A potion that will make my crush fall for me. I've researched this for a long time, tested it to my cute pet dog. But don't worry my cute white maltese, Anna, can handle it and she is totally okay for this, she told me (yeah I understand her in a way...). And also I gave her awards for being a good girl. But the problem is... she didn't leave me alone.

"Anna!!! I love you and you're the only dog in my life but I have to give this to the 'person' I like. And if you keep following me, I will leave you for real." I sternly said not forgetting to emphasize the word person. But she barked at me as if she didn't want me to step any further. She stare at me and I stare at her and we had a staring battle.

*sigh*

I kneeled in front of her, "Fine. Anna... If you love me, set me free. Don't you want to see me happy? I will only become the happiest if I will be with the person I like. I hate to say this but you're suffocating me by your cuteness and all, I need freash air Anna please let me have it." I bowed my head in front of her then took a peek to only see her head tilted to the side.

"This is not working. Well then, Anna you're coming with me" 

I picked up Anna and leave the laboratory. Oh I forget to tell you, we were at the school and they are kind enough to not care if students bring pets, it became a trend here which you'll look like Paris Hilton and put your dog on your purse.

Anna became surprisingly behave in my arms so I can securely hold  the potion on my other hand. Maybe it is the effect of potion and she is like a lover who loves to be on an embrace. Anyway, we are curently travelling the hallway, as far as I remember my crush was at her ballet practice and that was kind of far from here. Then we passed the gymnasium's door. The girls' volleyball team just finished their practice and one of my friends is a part of the team.

"Yah! Yoona!" I turned around and saw Sunny-unnie. She is the team captain and at the same time the libero. 

"Sunny-unnie... How was the practice?" I asked her as I adjust Anna in my ams, I know Sunny-unnie loves to play with my elbows and so she did.

"It was tiring as usual. Oh thank you!" 

"Unnie!"

I was in shock when she grab the potion and drink it like an athelete she is. I came back to my senses when she already finished half of the bottle. I grabbed the bottle and look at her waiting for what will happen. She blinked at me.

1...

2...

3...

"Yoongie~" 

Geez! Her aegyo voice is too much!!! I don't know if it is because of the potion or she just want to aegyo at me, but whatever it is I don't like it even a bit. 

"Let's date Yoongie-ya~"

She hugged me making Anna bark at her. I have to keep her away from unnie, it looks lile she want to bite unnie.

"Anna!" I hissed, "Sunny-unnie, I'm sorry but that's not a good idea. Look, even Anna is angry."

"But Yoongie-yah~ I liked you since the first time I saw you. Please date me" 

"N-no unnie!" I successfully pushed her and I got the chance to run away from her. Anna stopped from being aggressive and behaved as we run away. I thank the heavens for having long legs and pretty good stamina to keep me running but unnie is an athlete who was blessed with speed. 

I looked behind and I'm sure I am not making any progress ahead from her. So with some mind calculations on physics, I can turn right without reducing that much speed and can avoid me from such damage. Unnie might get hurt but she leave me no choice. Holding tight on Anna and the potion, I turned right working my feet and successfully did what I have on mind. But after few seconds a thud sound echoed at the hallway. I stopprd on my tracks and saw Unnie slipped at the floor, unconscious.

Oh no! What have I done? This is not what I think will happen. Unnie is a freaking athelete, a treasure of our school, and there she is lying lifelessly.

I rushed to her checking if there is any injuries. And luckily there is none. I dropped Anna and the potion on the floor.

"Anna, can you look the potion for me? Just stay here, okay?" She looked at me and do her infamous tilting head. I wish she said she will do it. I sighed, "
..then have my ID and don't move. And oh, don't drink the potion"

I picked Unnie and carry her like a bridal style. I expect an Anna barking but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter